Author Topic: Noobish questions  (Read 3649 times)

Offline V1770

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Noobish questions
« on: February 26, 2008, 01:59:03 PM »
Hi everyone, and thank to LW's team for his work.

As a new player on this server I have a few questions about the rules to avoid kicks/bans for things I wouldn t do on purpose.

-Are drive by, motoshoot, carshoot allowed ?

-''Exploits: These range from car exploits to weapon exploits, if you see one DONT USE IT most exploits in game look like Trainers or cheats so an admin will ban you. (These involve Sawn-Off shotgun exploit, pause exploit''

What is the sawn off exploit ?
Can I pause if I need to have a look to the map(and not fighting) ?
If not, how can I check the map without pausing ?
Same if for an emergency reason I have to do something on my desktop ?

-Are fight in restaurants allowed ?

-Is there a level system(rpg) ? If yes: How to increase level ? Do I need to grind weapon skills ?

Thanks in advance, see you in game.

V1770 the Don.

Offline dugi

• Management
    • best song ever
    • Awards
Re: Noobish questions
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
-Are drive by, motoshoot, carshoot allowed ?

Its allowed

-''Exploits: These range from car exploits to weapon exploits, if you see one DONT USE IT most exploits in game look like Trainers or cheats so an admin will ban you. (These involve Sawn-Off shotgun exploit, pause exploit''

What is the sawn off exploit ?

If its not allowed why do you want to know it? We wont tell it to you because you may start abusing the bug.

Can I pause if I need to have a look to the map(and not fighting) ?

If you are not fighting with anyone you can look at the map, and if you have any emergency situation you should leave the game or just pause in ammunation/bank

-Are fight in restaurants allowed ?

Fighting in all interiors except bank/ammunation is allowed

-Is there a level system(rpg) ? If yes: How to increase level ? Do I need to grind weapon skills ?

No Theres no level system and theres no such thing as weapon skill here

Offline V1770

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 02:36:55 PM »
Thanks a lot, no I don't especially wanna know the sawn off exploit, but I thought it could be something that I could do without even being aware of it.

For the pause issue I m a bit afraid as i use the map a lot, but I'll try to be careful.

Also I d'like to know if there are some tutorials about how to make money, and another one with all the commands and emotes.

Once more thank you, hope we'll meet in game

V1770.

Offline FaTaLiTy

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
There's quite a few ways you can make cash:

Killing people: Kill anyone and everyone you can, collect the cash they drop then bank it.

Holding the ship: The ships at pirates in mens pants will give you $25 a second your there. You are allowed to fight on the ship.

Properties: Buying properties will give you cash at regular intervals, providing someone doesn't buy the property from you. Do /properties [1-4] in game to see who owns/doesn't own certain places.

Stunt Bonus: Pretty obvious, suggest getting an NRG500 and doing some big jumps.

Gang Territories: Join a gang (you need an invite) or create your own and recruit people. Then get your gang to stay in areas until the area begins to flash or turns to your gang color. This will generate money which will be put into your gang bank.

Offline Zamaroht

• SA-MP Retirees
    • RaceWorld RPG
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 05:56:53 PM »
Also, about the killing people part, you can check /bounties to see the bounties the people has over their head. This means that if mr.been has $100.000 as bounty, when you kill him appart from his own money you recieve these $100.000

Offline LorenXo

• SA-MP Retirees
    • do you like them too?
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:27:48 PM »
I'll see if I can incorporate these questions into the main about sticky
<eDiT> what is intellectual