Author Topic: pinging. and being killed.  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Grimboy180

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
pinging. and being killed.
« on: March 03, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »
i was asking a mod how to stop pinging more then i should and got killed and lost all my money while doing it. and i then got kicked for pinging to much so i never got a anser. so can some one please tell me how to stop pinging more then i should.

thanks Grimboy180

Offline Grimboy180

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: pinging. and being killed.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »
and now im banned for idk what.

Offline Grimboy180

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »
and i keep getting killed every time i reswan. its unfair. it happened more then 5times.

And its now saying i have the wrong pass.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:05:39 PM by Grimboy180 »

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »
i was asking a mod how to stop pinging more then i should and got killed and lost all my money while doing it. and i then got kicked for pinging to much so i never got a anser. so can some one please tell me how to stop pinging more then i should.

thanks Grimboy180
only ways i know to decrease ping:
- turn ur antivirus programm and ur firewall off while playing
- close all other applications (winamp, mediaplayer, word, browser etc.) while playing
- pause all up- & downloads while playing!

maybe sumbody else has got sum other solutions... then just add em here tho.

and now im banned for idk what.
have a short look here plz. not sure about it, but it could have been that bug when u saw "You're banned from this server." in grey typing.

and i keep getting killed every time i reswan. its unfair. it happened more then 5times.

im pretty damn sure that's another bug, which got discussed right here. have a look there plz.
only working solution i know is trying to reconnect til it works (might take 2-5 attempts tho... at least it's like that for me). ur not the only one with this problem.

last but not least (very important): there's a "Modify" button at the top right corner of every of ur posts (saw u used it to edit ur last post). please keep usin this button in the future to edit ur "mainpost" instead of makin 2 new posts. thx in advance.
hope i could help a bit. good luck tho.

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 02:25:19 AM »
since samp isnt directly released from rockstar, of course everything has bugs  >:(
also if you use a broadband card like from verizon, try not to use that, their horrible.

Offline Deji

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 10:37:41 AM »

You seem pretty unlucky. Like me!