Author Topic: [SA] Blizzard [bZ]  (Read 16460 times)

Offline Kaiser

• Banned
    • Awards
Re: [SA] Blizzard [bZ]
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »
Good Luck and Welcome to LW, felicidades Paul  ;D

Offline [Shade]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »
[bZ]Torcida is now our trainer, he is best suited for this job ;) Gratz.

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 11:44:39 PM »
[bZ]Torcida is now our trainer, he is best suited for this job ;) Gratz.

To be honest, I think Paul can do better. He knows stuff yo

Offline [Dr]Paul

• Adult Fish
  • The real player are those who never surrender :P
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 01:49:17 AM »
im really sorry for saying this, but, i was thinking alot about closing my clan. Because i join another clan, the blizzard. They are cool ppl, and they make me recruiter, but, im gonna keep my clan alive, and im going to left the recruiter position to other guy, thx for those 3 days or less of recruiting. hehe, but, thinking well, i decide to make my clan, the most strongest clan ever. i will train all the members i got the get better and better. And finally some day, being like nx or joker, or like virus. i would like to be allies, or not, like u decide to be.

Today, a lot of ppl encourage me to keep my clan alive. Is not a dream anymore, is real, is DEATH RABBITS :D :D:!!!!

Offline Champion

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 02:00:21 AM »
im really sorry for saying this, but, i was thinking alot about closing my clan. Because i join another clan, the blizzard. They are cool ppl, and they make me recruiter, but, im gonna keep my clan alive, and im going to left the recruiter position to other guy, thx for those 3 days or less of recruiting. hehe, but, thinking well, i decide to make my clan, the most strongest clan ever. i will train all the members i got the get better and better. And finally some day, being like nx or joker, or like virus. i would like to be allies, or not, like u decide to be.

Today, a lot of ppl encourage me to keep my clan alive. Is not a dream anymore, is real, is DEATH RABBITS :D :D:!!!!

ooooooooooh, dayum.

Offline [Shade]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 07:47:11 AM »

Sure Paul, i totally understand. I wish you all the luck with Death Rabbits ;)
You will just have to recruit kinda sucky players at the start and train them.. because no pro is gonna join a clan with nobody in it (like my clan) right away. You'll need a reputation :P Anyways gl, hope to see you in the game.

Meh, i don't think Blizzard is doing too well. Theres only 4 other members, and 3 of them are inactive and/or not really interested in bZ.. :(  I don't know if its worth continuing this clan,
it would be a lot of work to get some decent members, but even then, why would they join when there are even greater clans out there?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 07:58:58 AM by [bZ]Ignite »

Offline Shizalk

• SA-MP Retirees
  • be water my friend
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [SWK]Shizalk
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 09:55:04 AM »
why would they join when there are even greater clans out there?
Because it's way much fun to join a new clan with a few memebers than one with a lot of members. Is like when you're excited to start with something and go far with it,..make that clan grow up.  This kind of people is what you need atm. Don't accept any random noob, who had never been in a clan, because you'll spend a lot of time on training him, and after his skilled had improved, he will go to other clan better than yours.
I know, maybe nobody with some good skills will join it, but I think that you need mature and trustworthy people to start with.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 10:58:54 AM »
Me, Faraday and Champion are doing well with our little Squad. It's growing fast and it's a handful of organizing to take care of. I would ill advise recruiting 'shitty' players to your clan tho, that wont help at all in getting the big players.
And why would people join if there are greater clans? Well, you have to have something to offer that's different from the rest. Maybe [V] and [JOKER] have tons of members but you have to have something that makes you not one of every other clan, like the no alliance rule is a pretty good idea to stick with, I love to watch the unofficial clan wars and turfs fights at nam instead of just to allied clans sitting there and killing anybody who they don't know.
I'm no expert in this myself, but from what I've seen most clans are constantly having to go through rough times and part of being a clan leader is knowing how to deal with it.

Offline iShine

• SA-MP Donator
  • Flyin'
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »
Good luck !
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.

Offline CoMet

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »
Keep it alive, if you keep impressing me, you might get someone who might be worthwhile  :D

Offline [Shade]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 04:08:54 PM »
Me, Faraday and Champion are doing well with our little Squad. It's growing fast and it's a handful of organizing to take care of. I would ill advise recruiting 'shitty' players to your clan tho, that wont help at all in getting the big players.
And why would people join if there are greater clans? Well, you have to have something to offer that's different from the rest. Maybe [V] and [JOKER] have tons of members but you have to have something that makes you not one of every other clan, like the no alliance rule is a pretty good idea to stick with, I love to watch the unofficial clan wars and turfs fights at nam instead of just to allied clans sitting there and killing anybody who they don't know.
I'm no expert in this myself, but from what I've seen most clans are constantly having to go through rough times and part of being a clan leader is knowing how to deal with it.
Yes. I know what your trying to say. But the thing is.. i don't think ive got what it takes to be a clan leader. Iv'e tried my best, recruited people, inviting them, (persauding them to join.) and even then, they are just not very good players who im willing to train, but even they dont really want to join  :-[  ::) so i don't know.
Anyway.. i'll see how it turns out in about a week. Thanks for your support ppl

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »
Yes. I know what your trying to say. But the thing is.. i don't think ive got what it takes to be a clan leader. Iv'e tried my best, recruited people, inviting them, (persauding them to join.) and even then, they are just not very good players who im willing to train, but even they dont really want to join  :-[  ::) so i don't know.
Anyway.. i'll see how it turns out in about a week. Thanks for your support ppl
.. Well then i agree, with you, if you give up so shortly.
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »
This is one of the main reasons, you shouldn't immediately announce you're making a clan. Just do it, and ppl will see if your succeeding.. Isn't it embarassing having to admin you have to quit after one week? I sure wouldn't like to do that.. :/

Offline [Shade]

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »
Yeah. I mean, i thought that after all the work i was doing i would get something in return.. (make a LW thread, made my own forum, made a tag, rules, searched for people, watched people fight, recruit people, train people, update my thread, website etc,)
But in return i dont really have anything after a week.. which kinda sucks. All i have is one proper player who is active, and even then he is kinda reluctant to add a tag..  :-\  ???
It would be a lot easier just to join a clan i think, and i would enjoy it more, and i could probably join a good clan but i dont think i could make a very good clan. :( Oh well, at least i tried though.

Im sorry, to the member(s) i do have. (Torcida.)
I hate just closing down like this and leaving you.. but i dont know what else to do? Ive done all i can to get members, sucseed, fight, and promote the clan. Maybe its just one of these clans that fails.

When an admin reads this, could you please lock/delete this thread, thnx.

Sorry guys, i'd rather quit now than quit when the clan is full of bad players or i make a fool of myself.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:53:25 PM by [bZ]Ignite »

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2009, 05:21:33 PM »
But in return i dont really have anything after a week..

3 days*