Author Topic: Assassin's Creed II [and about Brotherhood MP]  (Read 10648 times)

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
Re: Assassin's Creed II [and about Brotherhood MP]
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 10:29:13 PM »
LOL when i saw a trailer from Assassins Creed Revelations i forgot it was a game, it Looks to fucking real guys.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline MoHiT

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 07:03:59 AM »
LOL when i saw a trailer from Assassins Creed Revelations i forgot it was a game, it Looks to fucking real guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykA4VWa4rEw

This? xD Lol i get D/L speed of 70kbps (indian internet Pffft) >.> :P anyways xD

i specially downloaded the 1080 HD video of this Trailer <3 Trailer is SO fuckin AWESOME <3 :D

only problem is its again in Jerusalem :< GAY place :'( (place where AC-I occurred) :<

Copyrighted©2008-~ DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™
YouTube!

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »
I've been playing Brotherhood for last few days and I really like it. But how could I not like it, it's the same game as AC:2 with other missions and locations :P Anyway, I had a strange problem when I installed it. It seemed to work , so I thought "Hey, I will get a beer and spend the whole fuckin night playing this". And so I did, played it till 3 or 4 am. And the next day I wanted to play it again and I've chosen story mode and... wtf? "Start new session." Are you kidding me, I want my session. And 5 or 6 hours of my live wasted for nothing :( I read about it on the net thought and I found out that you have to start the game as an administrator (tick it in properties) or it might not save your progress. In case you have the same problem :P

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2011, 04:09:06 AM »
Assassin's Creed Embers Trailer:
A 20 minute short film showing Ezio's life and a conclusion to his story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv3OabBh2cY
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.