Author Topic: 2b2t - Minecraft Anarchy PVP server. Home to many forums, maybe LW too?  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Darius

• SA-MP Donator
    • Urban Legends [uL] Clan Website
    • Awards
"the most popular anarchy pvp server on minecraft with the oldest (eight months) world of all anarchy pvp servers. enjoy finding ruins 100,000 blocks away from spawn. there is no moderation or control. it's vanilla. everything that happens is up to its players."

"The world is eight months old, with over 8000 players saved, 50-60 people on 24/7, 400 regulars, and the largest distance anyone has walked is 170,000 blocks. It is completely vanilla and unmoderated."

The only plugin I'm aware of is one that prevents hacks/cheats, apart from that its completely vanilla.

Oh I forgot to mention, its home to /v/ and /b/ from 4 chan, something aweful and facepunch xD

Some of you guys shouldstart playing there so we can make a LW faction and raid facepunch bases and others  :P

Server: 2b2t.net

So far me, a friend of mine and ScottE play there and are currently in the process of creating a mega base (after we lost our previous one which was under construction...)
Proud uL member.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
minecraft pvp????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :o

long time since i checked this retarded game.. i guess?
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
is this for premium only?
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
U keep saying its vanilla.... wot does that mean?

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
Oh I forgot to mention, its home to /v/ and /b/ from 4 chan, something aweful and facepunch xD

ew statues dedicated to cp and chatbox full of loner racist kids. no thanks

U keep saying its vanilla.... wot does that mean?

vanilla means untouched, no mods or plugins

Offline Darius

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Well duh, all minecraft multiplayer servers are :S

ew statues dedicated to cp and chatbox full of loner racist kids. no thanks
Nah, the statues would be griefed, although I know some of the hidden bases people make, they ofc make swastikas D:, and your right about the 2nd bit
Proud uL member.

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
Re: 2b2t - Minecraft Anarchy PVP server. Home to many forums, maybe LW too?
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 03:03:09 PM »
erm, so not. there are alot of non-premium servers which are just awesome and have no stupid people on it..
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 03:08:06 PM »
i once got banned from some retarded server for griefing a swastika .... lol

:o

Offline Darius

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 04:00:00 PM »
erm, so not. there are alot of non-premium servers which are just awesome and have no stupid people on it..
Oh right, guess I was wrong then :/
Proud uL member.