Author Topic: (Mr).T.K.S[HC4L] Bug Abuse  (Read 4448 times)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: (Mr).T.K.S[HC4L] Bug Abuse
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 09:57:51 AM »
Yeah it's really strange how the passenger thingy works on bikes... even when you are shooting them on foot, sometimes they DO take damage whereas other times they don't, is it random? :o

Not really it just depends on the vehicle and the way you're trying to kill em. Sometimes uzis or sawnoffs will works on them but normally not.. Don't count on getting deagle shots on them, the best way to get them is by dbing them because it's reliable.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
nooooooooo admen TKS stupido senor................................. ban him plz
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
last time i entered in the server, all the time T.K.S. didnt stop whining and flaming even for 1 minute, asking every1 who kills him to go to duel arena .. its just.. retarted? after all its a DM server and the point is to kill.. if u dont wanna get killed go play RP servers. I think most of this community would be more than happy.  ;)

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »
Why aint he perm banned yet?

Flames admin and disrepects them when he wants to be unbanned, Makes pointless LW Forum topic, Flame anyone everyone ingame and bug abuse (even though he been banned for it tons of times)

Need i say more  :D

+1

i guess everyone got enough of Tks, Genicide and retards like them
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:53:35 PM by Quickplay »

Offline Swanson

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 02:10:36 PM »
Toejam you're right but you have no right to speak about flaming because you flame just as hard when someone fucks you up (the ass with a firehose). Think about it, grow some backbone and there's no need anymore to disrespect the amount you're capable of.