Poll

On which day will this event must held?

14th January 2012 @  4:00 pm (GMT+0)
8 (47.1%)
15th January 2012 @  4:00pm (GMT+0)
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 08:45:44 AM

Author Topic: Rustler Shootdown Race!##[SAP]Gzor##  (Read 9831 times)

ankit

Rustler Shootdown Race!##[SAP]Gzor##
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:34:01 AM »

RUSTLER SHOOTDOWN RACE

Well, hey now i am again here with a new event after the successful completion of the previous one. Now, this time we got a unique type of event. Well, we do races with bikes, boats, cars etc. but this time we gonna do race with RUSTLER. Yea, i know it sounds pretty weird but yes, a rustler race.

In this Rustler race, the poeple participating have to fly from one platform and have to reach the finish point. And between these starting and finish points we will be having 2-3 checkpoints where they have to land their rustler to get noticed by judges and then fly again to the next checkpoint. There will be a judge or a volunteer who will keep an eye on the racers whether they managed to get a proper landing through that checkpoint or not. If a racer fails to get himself pass through a designated checkpoint or he crashed himself on that checkpoint he will not be allowed to take another rustler, even if he takes another one then he will not be considered for the race. So, you have to be very careful in flying those rustler.

And i would request all the members who will be participating in this race to not to shoot other rustlers and let it be a fair race. But if you shoot mind that shooting thing will be controlled at the checkpoints, starting point and finish points by the volunteer or judges, but in between checkpoints no shooting will be controlled and you have to protect yourself from others. And if anyone found shooting at the checkpoints will be kicked from the event.So, only those shall apply, who can assure that they will not shoot at the checkpoint. And i'll will also be in command to decide and choose the member who should be in the race.

So, i already explained you the race above. Now, i'll explain the race and the sequence of the checkpoints and the finish point.

Start Point/First Checkpoint: The racers will start from Easter bay airport in San fierro  Here

Second Checkpoint: The racers after starting from the San fierro airport have to land in Las Venturas Airport.They'll land Here and then will fly to next checkpoint.

Third Checkpoint: After taking off from LV airport they will land in Los santos airport and then fly to next Checkpoint. They'll land Hereand will commence to next checkpoint.

Finish Point/Fourth checkpoint: They will now fly to top of Mt. Chillad. That is Here

Now, as regards the prize is concerned, first let me breakdown the winnings into parts.
Every Checkpoint is worth 500k, this means that when you fly from the starting point and reaches the 2nd checkpoint(you have to land here) you are entitled to 500k and when you reaches 3rd checkpoint then another 500k and so on. Since we have 3 checkpoints excluding the starting point, so that means 1.5 million for all those who can manage to get themselves safely landed at Mt. Chillad.

Winner Prize: 4 million+ 1.5million(3 checkpoints, worth 500k each)= 5.5 million. Only to the first Rustler who will reach at Mt. chillad.

Follow-up Prizes: 500k each for one checkpoint excluding the starting point.

Rules: NO SHOOTING AT RACE START, CHECKPOINTS, FINISH POINTS. By not following this, you'll be kicked from the race and even if you are entitled for the checkpoint prize, you will not be given.

WINNER: TBA

TIME AND DATE: 15th January 2012 @  4:00pm (GMT+0)     Timer

PS: SIGN UP ONLY IF YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE CAREFULLY AND HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT. OTHERWISE DON'T BOTHER TO SIGN UP.

As far as singups are concerned, we will have max of 8 signups otherwise it would be too messy. And also i'll be needing 4 volunteers and one admin to help me around.

SIGNUPS( As racers):                                            As Volunteers:                                                    As Admin:
1. EnzoMortelli                                                          1. rockhardy                                                       1.  Forgive
2. Dejo                                                                      2. Nik/Hotty                                                        2.
3. Huggy                                                                   3. Irock
4. Qwerbeet                                                             4.
5. SRC                                                                       5.                                                                           
6. [SAP]Gz0r
7. [R]OneStepCloser
8. Jets

PS: Only the members who will be participating must vote for the date.

IF ANYONE FOUND RUINING THE EVENT IN ANY WAYS WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SERVER.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 05:35:59 PM by rockhardy »

Offline Dejo^

Re: Rustler Shootdown Race!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 09:47:48 AM »
ad me as racer :D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 09:50:28 AM »
I'd be in as racer.
If you can't find an admin until saturday i might be willing to change to admin slot, but i'd really like to participate instead :D

* EnzoMortelli thinks of the 8 rustlers max. 4 will reach the first checkpoint, and max. 2 will finish at all. 8)

ankit

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
ad me as racer :D
Done.
I'd be in as racer.
If you can't find an admin until saturday i might be willing to change to admin slot, but i'd really like to participate instead :D

* EnzoMortelli thinks of the 8 rustlers max. 4 will reach the first checkpoint, and max. 2 will finish at all. 8)
Done.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »
Oh anyways: What about non-racing rustlers rustling the racing rustlers? Event ruin or allowed?

ankit

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
Oh anyways: What about non-racing rustlers rustling the racing rustlers? Event ruin or allowed?
Ohh, yea, i forgot to mention that. Well its not allowed,  but what can be done to prevent that ?. A one day ban for all those who tries to ruin the event ?

Offline Huggy

• SA-MP Donator
  • Was a proud LW player
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 10:38:31 AM »
add me as racer ;)

maybe back.

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 04:30:27 PM »
I want to race too!  8)

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 05:08:12 PM »
sign me on the racers :D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 06:04:53 PM »
Ohh, yea, i forgot to mention that. Well its not allowed,  but what can be done to prevent that ?. A one day ban for all those who tries to ruin the event ?
I'd suggest a ban for the time of the event. But even a ban of one month does not prevent all possible ruiners to ruin anyways.

ankit

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 06:13:32 PM »

I'd suggest a ban for the time of the event. But even a ban of one month does not prevent all possible ruiners to ruin anyways.
Duhh, okay so i am updating it with ban for the time period of the event.

Offline MrGreen

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 06:24:05 PM »
aah, Rustler race, Something new for a change :P
Can you Sign me up for the race ?
My Ingame name is [SAP]Gz0r.
Thanks in advance.

ankit

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 06:31:46 PM »