Author Topic: 0.3e RELEASED!  (Read 12739 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: 0.3e RELEASED!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 08:42:08 AM »
-new races are welcome too, not changing the race script which as far as i know really complicated, just add more variety.

agreed. they could at least have added the races which were suggested by players. first asking them to do this shit, then not bothering to actually do their part.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Matz

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »

-fixing bugs in the duel arena, add the ability of having 2 vs 2 duels.

It would be nice.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 01:44:43 PM »
TBH every gamemode update has been to improve gamemodes other than deathmatch, every new edition is useful for roleplay, LW is a point and click and die system, how much can it be improved while remaining a dm server?
adding very simple stuff could at least bring the sensation of not being abandoned.

Some of management have abandonned LW already back in 2008 / 2009. If any of you still expect a new GM or any major bug fixes you would be out of your minds. If LW had changed or was going to change it should have been back in 2008 / 2009 but thats exactly the period of time when most of the admins/management lost their interest in developing LW. Dont believe me ? Go ask them yourself just like i have done. We are basically chasing after the fact here that LW will never become more than it is what it is now.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »
Didn't we discuss that point enough already?
Update to 0.3e, play and shhh.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 02:35:05 PM »
i think "enough" is an euphemism xD

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 07:58:06 PM »
Update to 0.3e, play and shhh.

Apperently it hasnt been discussed enough cuz LW is still in the shitter incase you didnt notice yet.

Like splatterpuss said all the latest SAMP updates have all gone towards RP. And thats fine, but when SAMP dev stopped caring for DM is where LW should have picked up the slack. They did for a very short while (Any of the DM related features) But if they are smart they would add more RP elements. Basically would be fun if LW turned out to be more of a APB kinda style game. But then i guess a Cops and Criminals GM would already be out there.

Btw Quickplay i care because ive been here for the past 6 years cant say the same of you i guess.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
Maybe an idea to discuss this on sa-mp forum, nobody is going to read/care about your complaints when you post it here.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 09:25:18 PM »
Btw Quickplay i care because ive been here for the past 6 years cant say the same of you i guess.
i am for 4/5 years instead, but anyway i don't see the point xD is this a challenge between who started playing in LW for more time?
I mean, we all agree it's a shame that they stopped developing LW years ago, but as it's been a long time since this happened and it's been discussed over this argument billions times now without any change, i don't get the point of complaining again about this.
Just get over it...as you often say, nothin will probably change in this gm, therefore it's pointless to keep repeating the same things..

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2012, 09:10:35 AM »
i am for 4/5 years instead, but anyway i don't see the point xD is this a challenge between who started playing in LW for more time?
I mean, we all agree it's a shame that they stopped developing LW years ago, but as it's been a long time since this happened and it's been discussed over this argument billions times now without any change, i don't get the point of complaining again about this.
Just get over it...as you often say, nothin will probably change in this gm, therefore it's pointless to keep repeating the same things..
this.

Also i might add that with 0.3e there have been changes in the gm, actually.
*let's not forget about the reactivation of the NPC's some weeks ago.
   (Trains, plains, disco-dancers, strippers, bankladies)
*racecheckpoints are now displayed as big blips, no matter how far away they are,
   therefore making it easier for newbies to find the race.
*The ammunation-man reacts on players actions
   (walks away when shot, and runs away if you shoot again, can even be killed)

Ofc except race cp this does not bring any advantages but still these are obvious changes so shhhh. :3

@masterbeef:
 I don't see any use in discussing it at the sa-mp forums.
 Why should they care about one server?
 From their point of view there are thousands that are better.
 I bet 1000:1 that most of the comments will simply result in: 'Find another server.'
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:14:55 AM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline j.king

• VC-MP Retirees
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2012, 09:49:22 AM »
all vary nobs

Offline Swanson

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »
Enzo I meant the complaints towards the sa-mp client itself (that it lacks DM development in favor of RP), not the actual gamemode of LW. :)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 06:29:15 PM »
Enzo I meant the complaints towards the sa-mp client itself (that it lacks DM development in favor of RP), not the actual gamemode of LW. :)
ah i see :D already wondered x)

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 01:37:49 AM »
guess its time to update