Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 13224 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2012, 02:39:35 PM »
players should be able to set whatever they want - the number of enemies, their hp, exp rate and stuff, not just one option.

sorry but this is biggest crap i have read in quite some time.. just how retarded would that be?

i prefer games with only one difficulty level. like dark souls.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »
players should be able to set whatever they want - the number of enemies, their hp, exp rate and stuff, not just one option.

sorry but this is biggest crap i have read in quite some time.. just how retarded would that be?

i prefer games with only one difficulty level. like dark souls.

Meh. Of course, there should be something special for those who play on the hard diff., but nowadays noone will make a game that is "unfinishable" for newbie players - it won't sell.

Of course, some people like to be able to say "Im awesome, cause I finished the fuckin game on hard". But for people like me the difficulty level is an option to optimize the game - playing Spore on easy level (yes, I know it's for kids, but still) is so fucking boring. On hard it's still easy, but forces you to think before attacking a group of dinsaur-like monsters... Or Empire: Total War. This game is really good - not only the battles, but the campaign itself, I remember myself sitting at school and drawing fucking map of Europe with a full plan of invading it from India. It really required preparing for a bigger war, otherwise even if you had a fucking big army the enemy could own you by cutting a source of income, like pirating the main trade ways. But there were also games (unfortunately can't name any at the moment) which were so fucking difficult I simply thought "fuck this". And that is not what a developer aims at.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2012, 09:38:05 PM »
When a game is to easy everyone would be like fuck this and stops playing it as well, developers need to find balance between 'to difficult' and 'to easy'. But nowadays with the new generation of gamers (the frickin stupid retarded 12 yr olds.) everything needs to be fast paced. I for one hate fast pace unless its a game like Team Fortress 2, but realistic looking games such as Battlefield 3 they need to be paced at a good speed. Call of Duty comes nowhere close to being realistic in that aspect its a simple run and gun shooter nothing like how it looks like in the real world. Anyway i could go on and on but then it would stray away from this topic.

Skyrim looks like an awesome game. Difficulty should be a setting: Easy, Medium, Hard (or different names for it) Then you can pick what ever you want.

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2012, 07:28:00 AM »
I like the fact that you can change the difficulty settings, even while in battles. It makes it a little easier killing a mammoth :p

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2012, 11:51:49 PM »
i just killed one of these:

killing an old (or elder?) dragon as a melee on hardest difficulty isnt too easy... needed A LOT of potions and F5 + F9ing xD

those thing kinda reminded me of this guy:

pretty epic design :)
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2012, 12:56:26 AM »
I just call my dragon to take care of that :D

Aint played in months tho

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2012, 04:15:41 PM »
I finally started playing this :P Couldn't decide what class to chose, so I restarted the game 4 times already... But now I play as a "Nightblade" (at least they call it so on YT)  - dark elf, a mix of assassin and mage. I play on master difficulty and I love it, I really have to think for a while before attacking an enemy, use many spells, potions and poisons. I play it slowly so I probably won't finish it for months, but at least I'm really enjoying it :D