Author Topic: the return of jah***  (Read 3963 times)

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
the return of jah***
« on: September 27, 2022, 05:13:31 PM »
i know it sounds hard for staff members, but comon, when jah gone, i literally lost my 90% of reasons to enter the server again,
Plus there is alot players who doesn't like/hate jah, but we gotta admit that we all had fun with him, i mean give him his last chance , we kindaa missed him after all, jewels store and pharmacy are both deserted, i really really missed the old days with jah, please,we need jah in lw server again, hope you all understand my point of view..
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline GreatQarZ

• VC-MP Donator
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • :o
    • Awards
Re: the return of jah***
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 09:43:03 PM »
1+

#halchterbhai have mercy on jah lord
Where is the Stupid FLAG?

Offline Bloodedge

• VC-MP Server Mod
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [RT]Bloodedge
  • PAC ID: 16328
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 09:58:42 PM »
I know this ain't up to me whatsoever, but still I wanna give my honest opinion about this whole thing:

As much as you guys like him. I got to disagree with every point you made above. I have nothing against him, but still the reasons are clear as crystal, the "fun" he brings is actually more rule breaks i.e being racist most of the time and causing actual serious fights in the chat which I myself, do not condone even if insulting others is okay rules wise. Also he's been banned countless times for a lot of stupid things that he can't avoid most of the time. So the wise thing in my opinion is to keep him away from this community.

Now here's a question for everyone who are in favor of getting him unbanned which I expect anyone who replies to this topic to give an answer:

Why's that only jah gets this treatment? He's no different from other people who were perma-banned because they were stupid enough to not follow the rules and just being reckless all the time. So why him and not everyone who were literally perma-banned from years as well, huh?

This is my opinion as an individual and an LW player, my moderator status has no relevance in this reply whatsoever.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 10:47:01 PM by Bloodedge »

Offline [R3V]Nitroade

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 08:33:28 AM »
What Bloodedge says. Give me one good reason to give this fucker special treatment. We all know that if this 42 year old retard gets unbanned he’ll be the same guy and be banned again in a week for all the same reasons.

After that someone will start another cry out to get him unbanned.. again..

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 08:25:16 PM »
This board is not designed for such type of suggestions so please avoid posting such suggestions in future.

However, management will look into it if it is needed.

Locked.