Author Topic: Rescue Mission  (Read 3080 times)

ankit

Rescue Mission
« on: July 23, 2012, 12:12:06 PM »

Rescue Mission
In this event there will be two teams each one consisting of atleast 2 members and maximum can be upto  5. One team will be Rescuer and another team will be Attackers. Rescuer Team has to rescue their Leader from the Attacks of the other team. If the rescure team fails to save their leader from the attacker team then they loose. And after that team will switch over i.e. Now rescure team will be attacker and vice-versa. This will give chance to the players to be both a rescuer and an attacker.

Version 1
So, this event will start like this:
Both the team will first assemble at Groove Street @ CJ house. and their destination will be top of Mt. Chilliad. Rescuer Team will first rescue their leader from Groove Street and then will head towards Mt. Chilliad. There will be NO SHOOTING from both the Teams at the Groove Street UNTIL I SAY SO. Now, after exact 30 SECONDS, the Attacker team will commence and will chase the rescuer team to kill their rescued leader.
The MISSION OF THE RESCUER TEAM is to protect their leader and reach the top of MT. Chilliad safely. If the leader gets killed in the way, they loose.
And the MISSION OF THE ATTACKER TEAM is to attack the leader (mainly) and the rescuer. If they  succeed to kill the leader only, they win.
Now, the TEAMS will be like this: ( Suppose there are 4 member from both the teams)

Rescuer Team
Bike(NRG-500): Only 1 bike having with an option of one passenger protecting the leader.
2 Cars(Infernus): One rescuing the leader and other one Driving behind to protect the leader.

Attacker Team:
Bike(NRG-500): Only 1 bike having with one passenger attacking.
2 Cars(Infernus): Attackers have a choice if they want to travel on one car or they want two.

Ammunation
I'll give 200k each to every participants to buy the weapons of their choice.

Version 2
So, this event will start like this:
The Attacker Team hold the custody of Hostage with them at their base (which will be decided ingame). And at another base, there will be Rescuer Team who will move towards the attacker team base to rescue the hostage and return back to the base. You can't kill the hostage as it hold some important information for both the Teams. So, AVOID SHOOTING OR HARMING THE HOSTAGE. Attacker team, only have to stop the hostage from getting away, they can't shoot the hostage. And Hostage also has to protect himself for getting killed in Car explosion etc.
Now, the TEAMS will be like this: ( Suppose there are 4 member from both the teams)

Rescuer Team
The team will be at a location far way from the Attacker team base and where hostage is kept. The MISSION of the rescuer team is to get the hostage and reach their base.

Attacker Team
Will be at the base with the hostage to kill the rescuer and not let the hostage get away with them. The MISSION of the attacker team is to kill the rescuer and prevent the hostage from getting away.

Ammunation
I'll give 200k each to every participants to buy the weapons of their choice.

This is not a one time Event. So, i am gonna do this everytime when i am on the server and there are enough players to do this. I'll announce in-game.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:30:34 AM by rockhardy »

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
Re: Rescue Mission
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »
Nice ideea.

I hope i will catch this event  ;D

Offline Slide

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »
Awesome

ankit

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
Well, i gave it a trial run today. But it seems that it doesn't went the way as i was expecting. So, i asked the participants for suggestion and Bikerr gave an awesome idea. I'll update the main topic later with that idea. (Thanks [JOKER]Bikerr)

Edit: Both the versions are included in the first post now.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:31:08 AM by rockhardy »

Offline Matz

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
Its called as 'Assassination' in GunZ: The Duel game and that was cool. Nice to see it here too, good job ;)

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 09:55:38 AM »
If I'm free, I'd like to join. So much. So, please don't start this event while I'm sleeping xP

Offline Sl0c4N

• SA-MP Donator
  • This Is What Perfection Looks Like
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 10:59:29 PM »
I have been in this event before with hardy and that was nice event good step;) gl and nice idea bro:)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 08:57:40 AM »
rrrrrraawwwhhh!
can't wait to attend it! <3