Author Topic: TRC | The Renaissance Crew  (Read 80857 times)

Offline stubborn

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • speak good or stay quiet
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2020)
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]stubborn
  • PAC ID: 42412
Re: TRC | The Renaissance Crew
« Reply #330 on: March 06, 2019, 01:34:28 PM »
Good Luck to its members!

Offline Celil

• Adult Fish
  • You want to kill me? Think Twice.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Celil
« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2019, 03:37:22 PM »

Offline Revolver

• Kiddy Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: March 06, 2019, 04:17:05 PM »
Oh, hello.

Just logged in to say a few words regarding this. Bet, none of you heard of me for a while here. Kinda disappointed with this, but was sure it'd happen one day anyway.

Got nothing to say, other than a huge 'thank you' to everyone, who's ever been part of this amazing clan. Comrades and ex-comdrades. Even though, some of you, were total assholes at some point (in a good sense anyway, it's only a game after all), I still appreciate the contribution you made into this clan and helped it remain strong for many years.

I've not been around for a few years to take part in clan's activities, but always checked from time to time what's up with my beloved crew and always tried to put my five cents into serious discussions, that I felt, needed my opinion. We built a good house, where the words 'we', 'us' and 'team' were truly valued from the time it started and that's what we always have been - wonderful teammates.

Much respect to Morphine for running this clan during all these years.

See you some day.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 04:23:50 PM by Revolver »

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: March 06, 2019, 05:08:37 PM »
good luck

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #334 on: March 06, 2019, 07:17:06 PM »
Before I was a part of this clan, I was probably considered to be the most hated player in the entire VC:MP Community(bet some of you turds hate me now as well). How much ever I tried to fix my image, it just wouldn't work, people would still view me as the once 14 year old turd who made an apology video to just get inside a clan.

I'm not kidding when I say this, this clan has made me to improve my attitude and behavior, not just in a game, in real life as well.
I was given support by my leaders not just in terms of skills, but also in improvement of my attitude, how to maintain stability(ofc, we all lose it here and there, but hey! we're all humans).

It saddens me that such a great clan with such great recognition across such a huge platform is coming to an end, like the old saying goes "All good things, must come to an end"

And unfortunately, it has. I would like to extend my gratitude to all the members of TRC who made it to till end of the line for being part of such a great clan until it's fall.

Can't say anything else, other than this,

been an amazing ride boys, take care.

Offline Axan

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: March 06, 2019, 11:06:44 PM »
oh no..:O

Offline FullFilled^

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Teach Father How to Rape Your Mom
  • Awards VC-MP Best Healer (2016)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: FullFilled
  • VC-MP: Full[F]illed^
« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2019, 05:36:19 PM »
good luck

Credits KocKeX/Morocos

Offline GRAND

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: April 14, 2019, 02:36:14 PM »
I spent the larger part of my time in VC:MP in this clan. Great times and memories, although I wasn't so active in the last few years. I still remember when we were wondering about crew name. Great people and much fun :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:01:17 PM by GRAND1 »

Offline Kyzo.

« Reply #338 on: January 04, 2021, 09:46:05 PM »
Kyzo, and after surviving this Pandemic era come to say that it was a great time spent in the clan. I hope that all my former fellows are doing well in this 2020. and that everybody of this small tiny community is keeping forward.

Stay healthy and safe, Cheers.