Author Topic: Phone lego's anyone?  (Read 18682 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: Phone lego's anyone?
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »
As I have said I do have a mobile phone. But it was the cheapest one I could find and I only use it for calling and texting... and as an alarm clock.

What if I told you that you do not need a 600€ toy phone to stay in contact with other people?

And thats why a phonebloks phone is so awesome. You can simply build it to your needs ;)

Dude this is getting really annoying..

Even the most basic lego phone will be WAY over what I need. Why dont you just understand that much? The capability of the phone TO BE upgraded is already a gigantic waste of ressources. Even if i stay with the most basic design ever, the phone will still require to support all the other parts that I do not need. It will need the same "motherboard" as any top notch upgraded shit phone out there. It will need a screen far bigger than required by me and the overall dimensions will always be the same too.

Plus you know how the world of the rich fucks goes. They do not think rationally. They do not think twice about what screen or what camera will be suited for them. They will buy the most expensive piece there is. And they also do not wait until parts break, they will buy the latest piece of hardware that will be released for the lego phone, probably without even noticing the differences. And they will probably throw away their lego phones the same way as any other phone if it looks "worn out" some day.

This shitty concept will never work out. I stick to that.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P