Author Topic: My Hobby, Diecast Car Models Collection  (Read 49915 times)

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
Re: My Hobby, Diecast Car Models Collection
« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2015, 12:02:08 PM »
1/18 Autoart Pagani Zonda R Black Carbon

The engine detail.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 12:04:32 PM by Usmanulamin »

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: December 26, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »
It's been a while since the last time I checked this topic, so I've just taken a quick look at your first showcase of Diecast Models (that's what boredom can make you do), and I'm a bit ashamed of my posts back then and especially the little knowledge I had about cars in general.

This one looks great, the black colour fits it well, but it isn't something I'd buy and drive around to show off. Pagani and Carbon Fiber you've posted recently are way better. Zonda's engine is kinda messed up and too much stuff is wired there. I might still not be a car expert, but this is a matter of taste I suppose, or we could sharin' the same opinion? ;p
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:28:32 PM by MetallicDude »
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline BeaTz

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: December 26, 2015, 01:07:50 PM »
Usman nice cars :P
BTW do that favor
Credits :
Disney

Hanney Ur dad me

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: December 26, 2015, 01:45:38 PM »
It's been a while since the last time I checked this topic, so I've just taken a quick look at your first showcase of Diecast Models (that's what boredom can make you do), and I'm a bit ashamed of my posts back then and especially the little knowledge I had about cars in general.

This one looks great, the black colour fits it well, but it isn't something I'd buy and drive around to show off. Pagani and Carbon Fiber you've posted recently are way better. Zonda's engine is kinda messed up and too much stuff is wired there. I might still not be a car expert, but this is a matter of taste I suppose, or we could sharin' the same opinion? ;p

Nothing to be ashamed of, we learn in every step and every day, i remember the day when i couldnt even name these cars lol

Well, i kind of love this zonda, as a model this is very rare now due to the black carbon fiber and the level of detail on this model, priced over $400. To what you call messed up engine, actually belongs to a race car i.e not road legal, so yes there are several extra things we dont see on a usual super / hyper cars :)

It can be a matter of taste cuz you are not the one who dislikes this, i have seen many people who do not like Pagani's, somewhere a blog mentioned Huayra as the ugliest car of the year haha but im one of the guys who love these ;)

@Beatz, i hope you die very soon.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:47:47 PM by Usmanulamin »

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #169 on: December 26, 2015, 02:41:11 PM »
HAHAHA Seriously i really love car toy's but  I don't have enough cars i don't know these cars name which i have.
 I only know one car name which my friend gift me on my birthday its name is mecano constructor car and its awesome and i love constructor car's  becuz  i can make my on village by my on hands with them  i think i need to learn  from Usman about cars.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 02:45:44 PM by [RK]SMD_ASSHOLE »

Credits : KocKex

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: December 26, 2015, 03:38:23 PM »
HAHAHA Seriously i really love car toy's but  I don't have enough cars i don't know these cars name which i have.
 I only know one car name which my friend gift me on my birthday its name is mecano constructor car and its awesome and i love constructor car's  becuz  i can make my on village by my on hands with them  i think i need to learn  from Usman about cars.

Welcome! The first lesson is that these are not CAR TOYS, these are Car Models :P

Offline BeaTz

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: December 26, 2015, 05:06:50 PM »

Welcome! The first lesson is that these are not CAR TOYS, these are Car Models :P
Second lesson? Do that favor?
Btw sell these cars and buy a real deal and show off
Credits :
Disney

Hanney Ur dad me

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #172 on: December 26, 2015, 09:30:13 PM »
haha ok.

Edit:What is the Second lesson?

Credits : KocKex

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2015, 12:52:44 PM »
Second lesson? Do that favor?
Btw sell these cars and buy a real deal and show off

Come on..
I'll build a real deal in 2016, already planned for RX7.

haha ok.

Edit:What is the Second lesson?

The second lesson is,

Forget that A stands for Apple, B for Banana, C for Cat & D for Dog etc

Remember that A stands for Audi, B for Bugatti, C for Corvette, D for Dodge, E for Eclipse, F for Ferrari & G for G Class, learn these and we move forward ;)

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2015, 01:03:57 PM »
Nothing to be ashamed of, we learn in every step and every day, i remember the day when i couldnt even name these cars lol

Well, i kind of love this zonda, as a model this is very rare now due to the black carbon fiber and the level of detail on this model, priced over $400. To what you call messed up engine, actually belongs to a race car i.e not road legal, so yes there are several extra things we dont see on a usual super / hyper cars :)

It can be a matter of taste cuz you are not the one who dislikes this, i have seen many people who do not like Pagani's, somewhere a blog mentioned Huayra as the ugliest car of the year haha but im one of the guys who love these ;)

Yeah, you're right. Zonda is a very special car and that being said makes it look very uncommon to what we use to watch everyday on streets/TV.
Anyway, keep entertainin' us! ;p
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2016, 03:31:59 PM »
Lexus LFA <3

Offline Celil

• Adult Fish
  • You want to kill me? Think Twice.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Celil
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2018, 03:59:43 PM »
Which die-cast marks do you know?
For Example I love MINICHAMPS, Norev, Ixo Models, Welly(so cheap) xD, Hot wheels, Rietze, Burago, Eligor, UNIVERSAL Hobbies, Solido, schuco, Premium Classixxs, Neo Scale Models and more..
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:17:01 PM by Celil »