Author Topic: Smoke2Joints is a fucking shame  (Read 15802 times)

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Smoke2Joints is a fucking shame
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 08:28:48 PM »
Calm your tits, please

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 09:01:05 PM »
For outlander

btw Smoke is cool. Don't be a hater..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:03:03 PM by [eVo]PvtBenny »

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 09:07:53 PM »
For outlander

btw Smoke is cool. Don't be a hater..
Nice and lovely pic ! im not a hater ! im a good servant of the truth and the rules !

Offline Foxtrot

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »
Turn your brain on, hater.
   <~morphine>   nobody likes foxtrot
   <~morphine>   nobody understands his ethos
   <~morphine>   and nobody ever will

Faye

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 10:18:25 PM »
There's nothing wrong with using "N-word" if it isn't used in a hateful way or in a rage filled rant. That being said, don;t turn round now and use it every second word, or it will get old fast. The reason we have the rule in the first place is to stop people from using it in a bad way. If you go through all the posts here you'll see there's more than the one time I used it.

I dont really give 2 shits but I am quite sure that you are alone with that thoughts.

For as long as I can remember every single person who used the n-word in the mainchat of the SA:MP server while any mod or admin was online received either a kick or a mute. I don't really see any reason why this rules should not apply to you.. but as I have said.. I couldn't care less. I don't know you, I don't care about you.
BikeDriver is funny

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 11:21:32 PM »
There's nothing wrong with using "N-word" if it isn't used in a hateful way or in a rage filled rant. That being said, don;t turn round now and use it every second word, or it will get old fast. The reason we have the rule in the first place is to stop people from using it in a bad way. If you go through all the posts here you'll see there's more than the one time I used it.

I dont really give 2 shits but I am quite sure that you are alone with that thoughts.

For as long as I can remember every single person who used the n-word in the mainchat of the SA:MP server while any mod or admin was online received either a kick or a mute. I don't really see any reason why this rules should not apply to you.. but as I have said.. I couldn't care less. I don't know you, I don't care about you.
BikeDriver is funny
Faye is completly unkown to me
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 02:01:49 AM »
ROFL!!!! This made my day!!! :), but why can't anybody spell my name right?

In all seriousness, we ran a highly specialized test we have on IRC for these sorts of things, and these were the results:

10:42       Diavolo   !8ball is Smoke2Joints a racist N-word?
10:42   SquieR   # Diavolo is shaking up the 8ball and asks;
10:42   SquieR   # is Smoke2Joints a racist N-word?
10:42   SquieR   # 8Ball: Nope.

Look, Maybe you should do your research and ask around about the person you are reporting before making a dumb report. You just end up making yourself look foolish.

Explain me please in what world using a word thats used as a racist remark and was created with the sole purpose to denigrate black slaves to the ground can be used in a good way.

I know you will walk away from this with another extremly sarcastic comment as one of your usual damage control technics, after all you are one of the highest autorithies here and your poorly argumented responses are taken by others as unquestionable statements. From my view you should be giving the example and not being the exception of the rules and its sad to see how low did the staff fell within the years.

If that picture was posted by a non member of the staff it would have been removed and that player would have got another boring lecture, but since its you all the ass lickers wannabe admins with hundreds of spamming post to get attention are forming a line to defend you.

Laugh, ignore, hide, ban, mute me but just because you are someone in this forum that doesnt mean you hold the absolute truth.

Offline [V]jOjO

• SA-MP Retirees
    • V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 04:24:52 AM »
I've been watching this topic, and now I have to post here since this issue is expanding to include LW's community as a whole. As a resigned SA-MP management member, I'm ethically committed to stress on the vision of our SA-MP management team whenever the team is not present, and especially in such a case.

Under any circumstances, racism is not allowed within our SA-MP community.
Each SA-MP staff member who posted here is representing his own view regarding this specific case. However, the actions that we -SA-MP staff members- are committed to take regardless of our views are determined according to the rules which are well known to LW SA-MP players.

This case is well presented now.
- Locked until VC-MP management posts its statement.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 04:58:12 AM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 06:20:36 PM »

What outlander has in his personal text is racist and I demand he remove it or be banned from the forums. This i s horrible in this day and age that you would abuse Canadians in this way. We suffer many hardships in this northern country of ours and the accusation that we fuck moose, is unjust and totally uncalled for.
   When Canadians go north to the ice and snow to escape the heat of the summer, we must pass through the Forest of Horrors. It's a horrible place filled with, well, horrors. In this forest live the Moose of Darkness and thier pastime is to rape the migrating Canadians as we traverse the forest. One in five Canadians doesn't even make it. I saw my own brother get dragged off into the bushes to be raped by five lurking moose.
   So now you understand why this accusation is false. We do not willingly fuck the moose there, they attack us, and force us. Please be understanding and remove that rubbish as Canadians like myself are very sensitive of this topic.

Respectfully Yours,
   Smoke2jointS

P.S. Does this mean I wont get any more birthday wishes? If so, that will suck.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:57:06 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 06:34:38 PM »
Explain me please in what world using a word thats used as a racist remark and was created with the sole purpose to denigrate black slaves to the ground can be used in a good way.

Just a friendly English lesson. "Nigger" was not "created with the sole purpose to denigrate black slaves". It was a word way before then and it originally meant "ignorant" or to be in the dark about something. Slaves masters and such took it and used it for the purpose most know it as. Kinda like the swastika. While made offensive by the Nazis using it, it's an ancient symbol used by many acient civilizations.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:51:35 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2014, 06:34:56 PM »

What oulander has in his personal text is racist I demand he remove it or be banned from the forums. This i s horrible in this day and age that you would abuse Canadians in this way. We suffer many hardships in this northern country of ours and the accusation that we fuck moose, is unjust and totally uncalled for.
   When Canadians go north to the ice and snow to escape the heat of the summer, we must pass through the Forest of Horrors. It's a horrible place filled with, well, horrors. In this forest live the Moose of Darkness and thier pastime is to rape the migrating Canadians as we traverse the forest. One in five Canadians doesn't even make it. I saw my own brother get dragged off into the bushes to be raped by five lurking moose.
   So now you understand why this accusation is false. We do not willing fuck the moose there, they attack us, and force us. Please be understanding and remove that rubbish as Canadians like myself are very sensitive of this topic.

Respectfully Yours,
   Smoke2jointS
Nailed it. His personal text is just as offensive as the picture you posted. None at all, that is..

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2014, 08:02:27 PM »
While made offensive by the Nazis using it, it's an ancient symbol used by many acient civilizations.

It actually was a peace symbol.

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 08:19:09 PM »
peace, strength, protection, depends on who used it.

Offline Power

• VC-MP Donator
  • Enjoy life, or then you regret.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 09:42:06 PM »
I like laugh with fools post. xD

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 10:51:36 PM »