Author Topic: Smoke2Joints is a fucking shame  (Read 16012 times)

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Smoke2Joints is a fucking shame
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 11:25:37 PM »
If you look at it like this. Smoke did not even create the picture himself. He plucked it off the internet and posted it.
While Outlander went out of his way and simply disrespected the entire Canadian nation by typing it out himself just to get back at Smoke.
Childish it seems.

If it where me i would ban his ass straight up without ever being able to come back. Just for the sheer selfishness. And disrespect to the people who make his SAMP LW experience a good one.

P.S.
If im not mistaken. N-word is more or less meant as homie, homeboy, brother typ deal.
While nigger is actually meant to disrespect and be hateful. Someone once told me this and it does make sense when u watch movies etc etc you always hear the difference.

Btw if i need to remove the N-words just say so or remove them :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 11:30:36 PM by [eVo]PvtBenny »

Offline goldstein

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2014, 03:15:27 AM »
hello i used to play in here but not really often and i could not meet the best time to sign up an account mainly because i am a reserved person and i do not share my thoughts with strangers usually

im black and im offended; im not offended because persons using the word N-word.. but because i dislike and condemn unfairness when i see it..
this person outlander probably did not act in good will and his behavior was not the best yet somewhere deep down he is right about something
as a retired player from mta and especially samp division i am witness of thousand ban and kicks coming from the use of said word and no i never saw someone using it to insult and it was always meant as a joke [just like smokejoints declared]. i can assure you they got perm-banned in many chances e.g. a dude called 'the kaiser' or 'kaiser' he did a prank concerning littlewhitey's name but using the nword and guess what? he is no longer among us.. that was years ago but there is no reason to go that further because just a few months ago one dude which name was tangaliga or something was permbanned too for saying it in the game.
so.. what i desire to know is why people with administrator rights are inexorable when it comes to force rules upon the rest and later they seem to bypass those regulations with impunity?? the answer and evidence to this is this thread itself. hypocrisy

this clearly is a mater of educacion in the house.. a gaming community is obviously filled with very young persons and they think its funny to be disrespectful with the annonimity coming from the internet network. what is sad to me is to watch vc-mp ban appeals; the poor childrens are trampled by the older admins and mods with twenty or thirty years old showing how easy is to feel superior to someone who lacks the most basic ability to discuss and defend themselves from the tyranny and debauchery of this impartial staff.
i sense with all these years debating with young kids you must lost the habit to stand for your decisions like a grown man and now you see yourself in this sort of fortuneless positions; a quick look at the answers given to this umpopular guy is enough to awake and realize nobody really gave a straight answer to him even if he didnt deserve it after what he wrote about canadians in his personal text, but i believe he must felt bad when he saw how bad he was treaten.

a proof of the quality and decadency we are at this very moment:  http://i.imgur.com/9rjr8uO.png

this player hanney belongs to the same vc-mp staff and makes fun of poberty; he has a xenophobic speech against arabian and latin countries and thinks he is funny while feels better for having a better computer.. yeah tehre is absolutely nothing wrong here!

now from the experience acquired in this thread i must admit the aswer coming from our illustrious and loved management wont refer to anything said in my response and he for sure will just avoid answering and make a comment regarding my personal text or signature or whatever he finds funny because that is what he do when he runs out of answers
There is not much else, i wont ask for the removal or demotion of any of these persons.. after all they are just admins in a gaming forum and we are lucky they dont own any real power out there. i'd love to see one of them saying what they say here but in the face of any arabian, hispanic or black dude in the streets if they have the courage to do so..
your double morality speech where you punish players for saying the n-word and discrimination towards people living in the third world ends here. shame on yourself people

Africa for the africans, America for the americans, Europe for the europeans, Asia for the asians...

Offline [V]jOjO

• SA-MP Retirees
    • V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2014, 03:19:11 AM »
Locked.  Read this.

No actions will be taken against anyone who posted here as a one and only exception, because VC-MP management encouraged this kind of behavior here, and we do not expect players to follow a rule which management is not following. Please read the following lines carefully.

Racist posts that fall outside the VC-MP category on this forum (titled VC-MP Server - 5.135.152.192:5196) will get deleted and/or will result in a forum mute.
I'm committed to take this action until I receive a notice by the SA-MP management team.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:21:54 AM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Baldachyn

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »
Admin of the year [V]JouJou

Btw JouJou, Goldstein and Outlander should receive an Oscar, its about how harmless single picture was turned into intergalactical civil war
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:54:42 PM by Baldachyn »

Faye

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2014, 05:58:49 PM »
I think rules should apply on everyone, including admins.

I remember, in LW SAMP Srv, people were being muted for saying the N word regardless what situation they say it in. And I've seen people trying to explain the differences between the words "N-word" & "nigger", yet got muted. I don't see why do you not punish higher ranked people for doing the same? Only because of their high ranks?

#NoHate btw :)

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 06:43:48 PM »
I would never punish someone for saying "N-word" in a joking way. Obviously none of you have even played VC-MP for an extended period of time. We had one guy there named Jah who was full of racism, and we banned him multiple times and is ever permanently banned. I don't mind people calling me cracker or whitey or whatever other white person racist comment you can think up, just cause I think any name calling is silly. To me "nigger" and "poopy head" have the same impact. It's just a name. I understand it can be hurtfull to some but my advice to those who would be easily offended by something so small is go build a cabin in the woods and live "off the grid" because the internet is obviously not for you.

Now people will say "well, smoke has never had to live through racism/discrimination." WRONG.
I grew up in French speaking Canada (Quebec) and there's always been friction between the French Canadians and the English speaking ones. My mother is Irish and my dad is Scottish. There is 0% french in me. While I grew up there, and learned the language, I and the the other English speaking folk there were always kind of outcasts. I used to put up with a lot of namecalling, and had to fight every day after school and even sometimes as an adult. All because of a language I speak.
  Do I go through life bitter and angry and freak out every time i see discrimination or racism? Nope, I sit back and kinda chuckle cause it's all so silly.

Faye

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 07:14:22 PM »
I don't mind getting called names either, but since punishments had been applied on others, I don't see why not on you.

Baldachyn

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 07:32:08 PM »
Punishment rofl, what a douche you are. Its a stupid picture you moron, doing from it such a big deal, get a life.

Faye

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
Why are you insulting lol? Guess SA admins are more mature than VC ones.

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 08:14:50 PM »
Locked.

No actions will be taken against anyone who posted here as a one and only exception, because VC-MP management encouraged this kind of behavior here, and we do not expect players to follow a rule which management is not following. Please read the following lines carefully.

Racist posts that fall outside the VC-MP category on this forum (titled VC-MP Server - 5.135.152.192:5196) will get deleted and/or will result in a forum mute.
I'm committed to take this action until I receive a notice by the SA-MP management team.
totally agree with jojo,but still...i dont mind if someone calls me ,N-word, in a joking way.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2014, 08:16:47 PM »
Why do you want to apply rules so firmly on a place like this though, a game community? Calm down a bit.

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2014, 08:18:13 PM »
And how did I ever make a racist comment? Did I directly insult anyone?

A little question, what does this pic make me? A Nazi?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:22:27 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »
NIGERia!

ps. Hitler didn't kill Hitler, he died in Hawaii or Waikiki from being old, many years after the war. Nazi!

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline elof

• MTA:SA Race Admin
  • I've been to Brighton too! So What.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2014, 09:26:51 PM »
How many of you guys have played Gta sa all the way through ?

Those of you that have, would've heard the word "N-word" at least 35 times,

I always take just about anything said in the ingame chat box or on the forum in a light hearted way and i think you guys should too,
life's too short to worry about shit like this.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2014, 10:19:33 PM »
my advice to those who would be easily offended by something so small is go build a cabin in the woods and live "off the grid" because the internet is obviously not for you.

This and this

How many of you guys have played Gta sa all the way through ?

Those of you that have, would've heard the word "N-word" at least 35 times,

I always take just about anything said in the ingame chat box or on the forum in a light hearted way and i think you guys should too,
life's too short to worry about shit like this.

People need to stop thinking white people are bad and racist, if anything they get bullied more than any other race out there. And you don't hear us complaining about that now do u...
If you are butthurt about it then this place is not for u including the game.

Go play fuckin pokemon if u dont want to hear any racist remarks..... Its life, deal with it you can not change it anyway no matter how much you try.