Author Topic: Smoke2Joints is a fucking shame  (Read 16058 times)

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: Smoke2Joints is a fucking shame
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2014, 12:05:38 AM »
my advice to those who would be easily offended by something so small is go build a cabin in the woods and live "off the grid" because the internet is obviously not for you.

This and this

How many of you guys have played Gta sa all the way through ?

Those of you that have, would've heard the word "N-word" at least 35 times,

I always take just about anything said in the ingame chat box or on the forum in a light hearted way and i think you guys should too,
life's too short to worry about shit like this.

People need to stop thinking white people are bad and racist, if anything they get bullied more than any other race out there. And you don't hear us complaining about that now do u...
If you are butthurt about it then this place is not for u including the game.

Go play fuckin pokemon if u dont want to hear any racist remarks..... Its life, deal with it you can not change it anyway no matter how much you try.

That's right Benny! All the way man! ;)

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2014, 03:06:55 AM »
And how did I ever make a racist comment? Did I directly insult anyone?

A little question, what does this pic make me? A Nazi?

Nope ! We don't think you are a Nazi. You are fool who thinks management status allows you to disobey the rules even with a joke when all the players were being banned with ANY joke with the N word , no matter what was the joke if it has the word "nigger" on it admins give ban with no hesitate.
In the other hand we have butt lickers like JoJo who always protects guys who totally are NOT FUNNY to win more and more authority licking asses.

Locked.

No actions will be taken against anyone who posted here as a one and only exception, because VC-MP management encouraged this kind of behavior here, and we do not expect players to follow a rule which management is not following. Please read the following lines carefully.

Racist posts that fall outside the VC-MP category on this forum (titled VC-MP Server - 5.135.152.192:5196) will get deleted and/or will result in a forum mute.
I'm committed to take this action until I receive a notice by the SA-MP management team.

I dont know who is the worst kind of demagogic human specimen, you or Smoke2jointS. You are no only a butt licker , you are a censorious. You never show your ass for more than 5 minutes in any place you don't own enough rights because there you cant delete/edit/block to disallow free speech, which for you represents an obvious threat.
 you had a really change of attitude when you became admin , you became more active and more disrespectful with other players (remember when you used the admin messages to promote [V] events?). Keep deleting post with criticism to you or your clan and when this cant be done you just lock topics because you cant handle it. With a simple and stupid demagogic "Public Apology" you take the SAMP community for a bunch of idiots.

ankit

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2014, 03:15:32 AM »
I don't get myself involved in these kinds of topics and neither do i express my thoughts freely on these topics. But seeing people who actually don't mind saying that 'N' word and are saying it openly brought me here. I have been a part of this community for about 4 years now and in those 4 years i have seen players getting muted or getting warned or even banned (SA-Mp) for using any racist comment or even a word. And even now on SA-MP server we don't allow players to use those kinds of word. I've personally muted/kicked players for that.
I don't know about VC-MP Rules or server, but on SA-MP it's strictly not allowed. I am no one to interfere in VC-MP server  but i am expressing my thoughts. I've been on other servers too and i myself get racist comments too when they come to know my nationality/religion. I don't mind them and don't even care about what comes out their filthy mouth. But in the end it do matters to lot of people and there starts the feeling of hatred. There are only few peoples who can stand those racist comments and others just reply back with what they feel like.
I personally feel that it was wrong, whether Smoke picked that picture from the internet or not or it was meant as a joke. Also, Outlander's action to that was totally wrong. This 4 page topic would have not happened if it was solved by the management at the first place.
Many of you including staff would reply quoting me but i shared what it is in SA-MP.

Also, i personally feel like saying Sorry to Outlander and to those who felt offended by that picture. But at the same time expect from Outlander to stop this rage and calm down.

Regards,
rockhardy
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:26:41 AM by rockhardy »

Offline [V]jOjO

• SA-MP Retirees
    • V forum
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2014, 03:38:34 AM »
I dont know who is the worst kind of demagogic human specimen, you or Smoke2jointS. You are no only a butt licker , you are a censorious. You never show your ass for more than 5 minutes in any place you don't own enough rights because there you cant delete/edit/block to disallow free speech, which for you represents an obvious threat.
 you had a really change of attitude when you became admin , you became more active and more disrespectful with other players (remember when you used the admin messages to promote [V] events?). Keep deleting post with criticism to you or your clan and when this cant be done you just lock topics because you cant handle it. With a simple and stupid demagogic "Public Apology" you take the SAMP community for a bunch of idiots.

Report me. This is the only effective solution.
If you're not looking for a solution, keep going on and refer to this post as a reply on whatever you post here.
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2014, 05:43:31 AM »

Report me. This is the only effective solution.
If you're not looking for a solution, keep going on and refer to this post as a reply on whatever you post here.

I find jojo funny, that childish behavior when he handles unfriendly or hostile answers.
i was going to quote a bunch of his responses to prove my point but it's going to take a lot of my time so anyone can lurk the virus thread and find them by themselves but basically the common denominator in his post is:
"i carefully and indirectly write something provocative while playing my false diplomatic card while at the same time i delete answers, then i finish my post writing: if someone answers me it means he is wrong and i am right"

intolerance at the highest level..  when someone can not put up with criticism (even if it's fair or it's not) and decides to either ignore or live in a constant delusional denial of thinking "anyone without an equal or higher rank than me can not be right" is incompetent and unqualified at the best.

what's happening jOjO? answering here isn't as easy as dealing with the usual poorly minded players with the hilarious capacity of toejam, zorro, p0no, metrakit, clashy and others, right? i thought you could last longer, i'm dissapointed and they wont let you block the thread now that you have shown your true nature. you cant deny what i said about your partialy and perfomance as staff member
haha what's the point to report you now that you have been publicly accused? only a dumbass would keep doing what you did while knowing you are being watched and judged. nice try, better luck next time.

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2014, 06:48:14 AM »

If you have a complaint about a member of the staff, send a personal message to a member of management.

Smoke2jointS

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2014, 04:14:38 PM »
I find jojo funny, that childish behavior when he handles unfriendly or hostile answers.

Quote from: Outlander
Nope ! We don't think you are a Nazi. You are fool who thinks management status allows you to disobey the rules even with a joke when all the players were being banned with ANY joke with the N word , no matter what was the joke if it has the word "nigger" on it admins give ban with no hesitate.
In the other hand we have butt lickers like JoJo who always protects guys who totally are NOT FUNNY to win more and more authority licking asses.

Greetings to all the LWs first sa-mp server staff and to all me lovely sa-mp and vc-mp community!
I am so honored to be a good member of this community for all this years , but now im so afraid of what it has become , remember with tears in my eyes the time when all slots where occupied and we all laugh and have fun together.

Its has been 4 years since the banned people was forgiven for their sins , in that time i was in college now im a good anthropologist. My principal objective in this post is to tell all of you about the great need of the banned members and the less genetically evolved people in this server.

Think about it :
if it wasn't for the arabs we will not have enough oil !
If it wasn't for the black people in slavery we will never be allowed to create our lovely countries!
If it wasn't for the asians and their silk road i will never be allowed to have my collection of silk tissues!

My good friends it's time to reconsider about it giving a second chance to all our less intelligent fellas (like the asshole of hyp3r) , we don't need to create more barriers , even if we know that they stink , even if we know that they have children with their own mothers and sisters , even if we know they are savages! we need to accept their inferiority and live all together and united! for the good of the server!

It's a shame that drunken russians with their less manly RolePlay servers have more players than us.

I really expect you to reconsider about it ! With great kindness... Outlander.

Why would you unban the retards only to ban them again? Stupid idea..

By the way.
If it wasnt for the western people, arabs would have never been able to drill for oil. Since we gave them the equipment and know-how to do it.

Also its a bit racist to put every single Russian out there as a drunk. Alot of them are good people.
And for that i would call you the asshole here. And a selfish asshole actually..

P.S.
The people that are actually here replying about considering it are the people that are the least reliable. Just saying. I have been around long enough here to see that as a 100% proven fact.

Hey kid ! I dont know whats your problem with me... last year i go to russia with the college for 3 months. I can tell your they are drunk and good people. Stop being so racist kid.

Very creative, but such a stupid idea. The reason to why you want the management to consider unbanning everyone is so that the server gets populated again. However those who were ban, and most of them, knew the consequences and therefore should remain being banned. But what if it was an accident? Should they get another chance? No, because every player knows that when they download hacks, it is so they can cheat. They know that cheating is obviously not part of the game play and should not be given a second chance. You tell us that the server is dead and one of the factors of that is because we have banned many people over the past years. The reason there are banned players is because we have rules, if those players can not respect those rules why should we respect them and give them a second chance?

Also your motive can be misleading, you may or may not have a friend who has been banned and most likely would like him to be unbanned. However, im not accusing you of this , but there are other factors that lead you to making this topic. Also, what you just did was create a ban appeal for literally every single banned player who most we do not respect anymore, such as Genecide, T.K.S, Hyper, Pogeman. So if anyone else would like to meet these people again or anyone else they have found to give no respect at all, by all means unban everyone.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

My dear friends ! Some people is idiot because the want it to be , some people are idiot because they have it in their genes... just give another chance to this assholes... we need more melodrama to bring more people in ! Also im NOT talking about the cheaters... they are a thread to all samp community ! Im speaking about all the players who has been banned for misunderstandings or cultural differences

A few of us (management and VC-MP admins and SA-MP as well) have gone through your posts and came to the conclusion you're just a guy trying to stir shit up for the sole purpose of directing attention to yourself. You cry about abuse and racism, yet use the same tactics. I suggest you take a hard look at yourself before pointing your finger at others. You resorted to name calling and insults once you realized your complaint was going nowhere. Stop hating on j0j0 just because he realized he made a small mistake, we're all human.
  I've been around the littlewhitey community almost 10 years now, and let me tell you this is a small thing to spend so much time on. If you go through ALL the posts in the vc-mp section, you'll see that this is a minor thing. The ONLY reason you got involved in something that had absolutely nothing to do with you is because a member of management was involved.
  The next time you see something you don't like in a section YOU DON'T EVEN USE , just remember that SA-MP and VC-MP are two different mods, with two different teams managing and admining them. We have a slightly different set of rules.
  My serious suggestion is that you get over it, and fast. Come hang out with the VC-MP community for a while, in IRC and ingame, and if you don't kill yourself because of all the "racism" I will personally send you some yummy maple syrup from Canada.

P.S: You took this from the rules for the SA-MP SERVER. It has nothing to do with the forums let alone VC-MP.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:43:00 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »