Author Topic: What are you cooking?  (Read 28054 times)

Offline MeltdowN

Re: What are you cooking?
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2017, 01:04:55 PM »
Holy Moly this actually looks fkn delicious!

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2017, 12:42:11 AM »
Ok i saw some of you missing the pieces of dead meat in my food, so well, this is for you:

Hunter Pan
minced meat-mushroom-pan with noodles
- yes this is not veggie -

You need:
500g noodles, whatever kind
A bit oil/butter for frying
500g minced meat, mixed (half beef, half pork)
half an onion will do
50g bacon (take diced or block, no strips)
250g mushrooms, best take brown champignons
150g sour cream, pure
100g cheese spread, preferably with herbs
a bit of fresh parsley along with salt and pepper
40 minutes

Start off by cooking the noodles. I mean, you know how to cook noodles, right? ... right?!

In the meantime, dice the half onion neatly (and the bacon if you didn't buy it diced), and cut the shrooms into fine slices (don't dice them).
It's important not to wash the mushrooms in water! Just dust them off with a cloth and remove the stalk prior to cutting them.

If you have a large kitchen get a pan with some oil hot. If your kitchen is tiny and only has one or two stovetops, wait until the noodles are done, then get that pan hot. Once it's hot, pour the onions and the bacon in. Fry both until the bacon is auburn (that means a little bit fried but not done).

Now just throw the meat in, and make sure to stay with it and stir it into crumbles. We're not cooking burgers here, so make sure it crumbles down into pieces.

Once it's crumbled and the crumbles are half done (they should have a grey-ish color), give the shrooms into the pan. Let that cook until most of the water in the pan is gone, while stirring once in a while. No worries, this will take a good while, between five to ten minutes.

Once most of the liquid is gone (the shrooms will be some half their previous size and you'll hear the crackling getting louder), turn the heat down to low (not off yet) and pour all of the sour cream in. Stir well.

Then take the cheese spread, cut it in strips and throw it in the pan. Stir until it's completely molten.

Season with salt & pepper, and lastly stir in the parsley. Let the entire thing cook on low for a couple minutes more whilst stirring every so minutes. (About five minutes should suffice).

Serve still hot with the noodles. Enjoy!

protip: also makes a great fill for Hunter Pancakes! 8)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 09:17:14 PM by EnzoMortelli »

UmarxD

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2017, 07:01:09 AM »
And now i'm hungryyyyyy....

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2019, 06:57:07 PM »
Perfect for the cold autumn evenings:

Beetroot Stew

You need:
  • 6 medium beetroots
  • a wooden bowl

Just combine these in a crafting table as displayed below:

And enjoy!

Okay, jokes aside:
  • three to four beetroots
  • two carrots
  • an onion
  • two garlic cloves
  • one small lemon
  • half a litre almond milk
  • 20g blanched almonds
  • two tablespoon yoghurt or cream, whatever you prefer
  • a teaspoon vegetable broth powder
  • a teaspoon maple or coconut syrup
  • olive oil
  • salt
  • any fresh herbs like coriander or chives (or marijuana, who am i to judge you)

About a bit more ingredients than in Minecraft, that's for sure.

Start by boiling the beetroots in a pot with water until they are soft. That'll take about half an hour.
You can check if they are soft yet by poking them with a knife. When you hear them screaming in pain, they're not done yet.

Peel the still hot beetroots cautiously, then dice them. Also peel and dice the carrots while we're at it.
The size of the dices doesn't matter, not too small is faster.

Chop up the onion and the garlic and brown them in another pot using a bit of the olive oil and a good thimble of salt.
When the onions become glassy, pour in the diced beetroots and carrots and let them roast for about five minutes.

Throw in the vegetable broth powder, lemon juice, syrup and the almond milk, and let simmer on half for a good 30 minutes.
In the meantime, hash the almonds and cautiously roast them in a pan without oil while continously stirring them until they become only slightly brown.

Now bear down on the beetroots with a blender or mixer (or if you're Dwayne Johnson: a whisk), until you have a smooth soup.
Serve still hot with the almonds, herbs and yoghurt/cream on top!

Enjoy! 8)

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2019, 07:28:11 AM »
BRAIN SQUASHED WITH ALMONDS

There's always another way

Offline Trung

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »
omfg i didnt notice amazing topic :3. keep going Enzo

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2019, 09:26:05 PM »
You know, this ain't my private cooking course, you guys can post recipes for once in a while aswell.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2019, 11:43:10 PM »
You know, this ain't my private cooking course, you guys can post recipes for once in a while aswell.
dam i forgot about this topic xD

Gonna post something in the future