Author Topic: For the people who have been noticing account-related anomalies  (Read 10484 times)

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
We have been receiving a multitude of reports regarding changes in cash, kills, deaths and whatever else for a lot of our players.

As it is quite complicating to keep track of anything serious in our shit-post ridden #vcmp channel, please address all your account-related complaints here and we will try to settle them as soon as possible.

Please give us as much information to the prior (original) state of your account as possible. (Nickname/cash before (specific amount if possible, approximate if not)/stats before (specific parameters if possible, approximate if not)

Offline hariharan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: For the people who have been noticing account-related anomalies
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 12:45:02 PM »
I used to play with the nick "FoxyHH". Three weeks before, I opened my game as usual and I found that I was logged into someone else's account. Suddenly, I posted about this discord and no one replied so I continued playing in that account. That account had 29m in the bank and 200k something in the hand and stats like 37k kills and 17k deaths somewhat. After two days as usual I opened my game and again I was logged into someone else's account which I have been playing now. I again asked help in discord and I think krystianoo told me that, there is some problem on database and management team is working on it. Till now, my account is not recovered. This account has 5.2m in bank and it had 150k in hand. Now I earned few more cash. I don't know whose account is that. My account has a stats of 11482Kills and 3302Deaths with the ratio of 3.28 something and I had 1.95m something in bank and 350k in hand. I also own a hydra in my account.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 02:56:26 PM by hariharan »

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 07:55:44 AM »
Thread cleaned. All the unrelated posts are removed.

Ahmed, don't go off-topic else you will be forum banned.

BanJack

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 11:05:23 AM »
Is it possible to transfer my stuff from my old account (no_mercy) to the current one (BanJack) ?

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 10:29:27 AM »
Is it possible to transfer my stuff from my old account (no_mercy) to the current one (BanJack) ?

I think yes, not very sure though. For that, you can contact any manager or commence a new topic in "Help Desk". This topic is for those who lost their statistics or any other account related issues faced after recent shut down.

Offline hariharan

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 06:06:32 PM »
I am still playing in someone else's account..... Earning 100k per day.

Offline Meth!

• VC-MP Donator
  • I'm Nobody.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 04:16:56 AM »
I was also affected by this problem.

In this image you can see my real statistics (in PAC) and the statistics that are shown in the game.

As additional information, I had 3'333.333 in bank and more of 500k in hand.

My vehicle was not affected. Only my money and my statistics.

It should be noted that the last time I played on the server I didn't have this problem (approximately a week ago).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 04:23:26 AM by Meth! »

Offline Meth!

• VC-MP Donator
  • I'm Nobody.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 05:03:06 PM »
I was also affected by this problem.

In this image you can see my real statistics (in PAC) and the statistics that are shown in the game.

As additional information, I had 3'333.333 in bank and more of 500k in hand.

My vehicle was not affected. Only my money and my statistics.

It should be noted that the last time I played on the server I didn't have this problem (approximately a week ago).

Sorry for the double posting, but I haven't received any response / solution.

So... I will never get back my money and my old stats, right?