Author Topic: Littlewhiteys Grand Prix!  (Read 37456 times)

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

Re: Littlewhiteys Grand Prix!
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 06:05:10 AM »
I removed QP and enkei as they requested but as I said in 1st post, if you are not on the list and will participate and receive points, you will be added to the leaderboard automatically so dont worry if u cant make it to some races, im pretty sure u are not the only ones  8)

Added SKY as a judge - u can still race if u want.

The dates will be chosen pretty randomly yes - the 1st race is happening this soon cause i wanted to get it started this week as promised and im not around this weekend.

I'll try to set the races to weekends too but that doesn't mean all races will happen on saturdays/sundays.

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 01:22:46 PM »
Will the race take place on the dot - or like, an hour before/after the countdown timer expires? I may be able to go home for my lunch break to participate in this race, but only if it's going to happen on time.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »
Will the race take place on the dot - or like, an hour before/after the countdown timer expires? I may be able to go home for my lunch break to participate in this race, but only if it's going to happen on time.

Yes ofcouse we can start exactly on 16:00:00 CET, when its announced like that, no problem :)

EDIT: Race will be hosted at 16:00:00 so it will start 16:10:00 i think. So everyone who will join server 1min before 16:00 still have time

Huracan

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2015, 12:04:56 AM »

Yes ofcouse we can start exactly on 16:00:00 CET, when its announced like that, no problem :)

EDIT: Race will be hosted at 16:00:00 so it will start 16:10:00 i think. So everyone who will join server 1min before 16:00 still have time
Aye, can anyone check and confirm what time this is in the UK? I think it's 3pm but I'm not entirely sure :3
By the way Zai, ingame name is just Zeus

Offline Alfguy

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2015, 03:36:16 AM »
Sign me up  :D

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2015, 06:48:53 AM »
Aye, can anyone check and confirm what time this is in the UK? I think it's 3pm but I'm not entirely sure :3

you can check the times by city by clickin Times Worldwide on that link.

[$]Zeus - [TMT]Zeus - Zeus..... u change ur ingame nicks too often lol

Huracan

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2015, 08:42:35 AM »

you can check the times by city by clickin Times Worldwide on that link.

[$]Zeus - [TMT]Zeus - Zeus..... u change ur ingame nicks too often lol

\o/
Thanks

EpicHunter

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2015, 08:49:59 AM »
0.o, This event will be awesome, but idk the prizes  ???

Huracan

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 10:12:23 AM »
Oh boy, this is gonna be fun  ;D

EpicHunter

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 03:33:50 PM »
Cannot wait, like 30mins left xd

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 04:56:49 PM »
well well!!!

1st stage is done and todays top3:
1.rockhardy
2.enkei
3.Zeus

Thanks all for racing! Was really fun and tension was in the air before start. We had far over 10 racers and the difficult track was too much for some of us. Glad to see lots of new names and some exciting race.

I updated the 1st post leaderboard, everyone who was still racing when top3 finished, recieved 1 point. If i missed anyone or calculated some points wrong, please let me know.

Next week next race  8)

ankit

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2015, 04:59:25 PM »
Great event. I joined the race in the last minute... haha

Huracan

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2015, 05:04:32 PM »
I came 3rd, idk how to feel about that :/
Maybe i'll do better next time.. :)

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2015, 05:09:39 PM »
Good race gentlemen! I was a victim of the race-start-cluster-fuck, so I had to swap vehicles half-way through lap 2 unfortunately. I also got rammed head-on three times. This was a tough race because the track overlapped so many times, so other racers were divebombing straight at you in the opposite direction.

In the end, I'm glad I chose a Sandking as my vehicle. Rockhardy and Zeus, do you feel your NRGs were the right decision?

ankit

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2015, 05:23:57 PM »

In the end, I'm glad I chose a Sandking as my vehicle. Rockhardy and Zeus, do you feel your NRGs were the right decision?
yea, because the track is short and there's always a chance that you would blow up your car due to crashing. Also, there were many racers and as you mentioned the race start ramming. To avoid all that i chose NRG for that track.