Author Topic: 1nsane...  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
1nsane...
« on: August 30, 2015, 04:14:16 PM »
I'm asking if anybody has ever played this game before... It's 1nsane, a 10+ year old game, not very famous but very enjoyable. It's literally still one of the best offroad, racing games ever made, at least to me, if we exclude NFS series & Colin McRae.
I've been playing probably since it came out in early '00s(think we're talking about '03). As a kid, i used to enjoy it's low quality graphics, fantastic gameplay, perfectly designed cars & well structured maps... Someone must've heard of it, and surely must've enjoyed this beast of a videogame! ;)

Famous 1nsane's logo:

Legendary intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAvrqQ_dNs0&index=3&list=PLCSFTlGy9ScsI5aOhuM_TCI6vMPw0_7lO

One of the well known songs from the soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcwQjFgxOQ&index=4&list=PLCSFTlGy9ScsI5aOhuM_TCI6vMPw0_7lO

Hope there's still a dude having this game in his collection.  :)
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
Re: 1nsane...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 06:08:38 PM »
I played this game before in 2005, loved the car at the 2nd pic. Was amazing game and also I was addicted to it, there was also a game called captain claw, pretty impressive :))

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:01:30 PM »
Baja Bug is a legendary car, used to race with this ol' piece of sexy shit in 85% of races.

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 01:36:27 PM »
there was also a game called captain claw, pretty impressive :))

If you are still interested, it's available in google, just search for it!