MTA Server - 37.187.242.161:22003 > General Discussion

Maps deleted by admin votes

(1/8) > >>

Cygnus:
Hi all, as you may already know, every MTA:Race admin can make a vote to delete the current map by typing !delete ingame or on IRC. If a map has received delete votes from 3 or more different admins, it will be deleted. We have decided to make the votes of these deleted maps public, they can be viewed at:
old server
new server

In my opinion, quite a few of these maps are pretty good but have been deleted because of minor flaws that can probably be fixed easily (for example, a bad start). So if you see a map in there that you like, you are free to fix the issues mentioned in the votes. Just make a request here and I will send you the map. When you're done fixing, just re-upload it to the server and it will be reviewed at map testing and approved if the flaws have been fixed. Also, please don't try to fix maps that are just plain crap :P

Snipe:
Good idea, once thought up something similar. I don't think though you just should give the requested maps to random people, just hand 'em over to people who have plenty of experience with the map editor and provide our server with good maps. Such people are for instance Mr. Dogshit, El Brujo and also Cortez. Maybe Plop can make some :)

Maximusje:
Does this mean you don't blog anymore???

Alphadash:
This is different, Maximusje.
The blog is for maptesting, where we test new maps.
This is a list of maps deleted by !delete ingame on the server, that is, maps that the admins think are crap but made it in before we started maptesting.

Cygnus:
More maps have been deleted today, check http://users.skynet.be/tim.debaets/mta/21-07-08.txt for details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version