Author Topic: Reason behind your nickname  (Read 4253 times)

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
Reason behind your nickname
« on: January 22, 2016, 10:08:31 PM »
1. What is the meaning of your nickname ?
2. What is the Reason you have your nickname ?
3. How you came up with your nickname ?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:13:11 PM by Captain_Edward »
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
Re: Reason behind your nickname
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 04:07:33 AM »
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spitfire+plane

Been changing my name for years, never kept one for more than a bunch of weeks or a month. So, one day blewert pm'ed me asking if i wanted to be a moderator and i decided to keep my name because i was staff now. There is nothing special about my name, it was just the one i had that week, it could have been any other name if i was asked a week before or a week after.

Some years ago a newbie made a forum account to post a suggestion, in one sentence he said that regular players had these "ultra super gang tags with ultra scary nicknames"
That made me chuckle a bit so ever since then i've only picked names that looked badass on purpose.

this was the quote:

So we all know the frustration when you're driving with your hard earned millions to buy some kickass properties and some 12-year-old from Moldavia decides to practice drive-by on you.

A summary of the changes that you want:
A /dontkill command. Once enabled, you're invincible for as long as the command is on. Also, you cannot use any weapons as long as you have it enabled. It can't be that simple, of course - it costs money (I'm thinking $50k/minute).

The advantages of this change happening:
no more unexpected deaths at the worst possible moment. also, anything that will stand in the way of the said Moldavian teenager is worth recommending.

The disadvantages of this change happening:
all you "[ultra_super_gang]UltraScaryNickname" gangbangers will think "lolmfaomg the less rulz da betta geimplay" and stuff

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.
wow thats cool bro =D you still have those quotes amazing !
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 07:52:37 AM »
1) My name means "King". (lol)

2)Cause it's my real name.

3)same, cuz it's my real name
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 08:05:25 PM »
1- Just ASSHOLE
2-Again ASSHOLE
3-Again and again ASSHOLE.

Credits : KocKex

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 11:22:47 PM »

My nickname was originally 'Blewort', but I quickly changed it to 'Blewert', and after a few years I changed it to 'blewert'. My nickname doesn't really have an actual meaning. However, the word 'blewog' or 'blew' in welsh means 'hairy', but hairy as in 'fluffy' or 'soft' if that makes sense. This is why it was 'Blewort' originally I guess.

So if I was to say that it had some meaning, I would probably say 'fluffy'. The 'ert'/'ort' suffix however has no actual meaning and I think I just added it because it sounded cool.

The reason for this was when I made my first ever email account, in like 2004 or 2005. I tried just my name ('ben'), and it turned out it was unavailable. I then tried a few other variations, and these were unavailable too. At this point I decided I needed some kind of username or something, so I thought for a while, and ended up with my nickname that you know today.

I've pretty much covered this already :p. I actually can't remember how I came up with my nickname, but I assume now that I must have developed a portmanteau of 'blewog' and some other word ending with 'rt'. Maybe 'blewog' and 'iogŵrt' (which would mean that my name means 'soft yoghurt')!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:28:27 PM by blewert »

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 01:01:43 AM »
Wow blewert  thanks to me for your signature.You don't need to think about new signature's in future becuz you also will got it by my name i know that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 01:08:33 AM by [RK]SMD_ASSHOLE »

Credits : KocKex

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 07:39:11 AM »
1. most powerful gang in gta2
2. my 1st console was PSone and played alot GTA2, and since this gang is the only one that appears in all 3 cities, it was easy to remember and started using it as a nickname when gta-sa released MTA
3. gta2

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 09:45:53 AM »
And what's the reason behind YOUR nickname, Edwards?
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 11:05:34 AM »
1. playa means beach in spanish

2.in 2010, my name was the_greatest, i left samp for 2011,2012, decided to come back in 2013 december, thought of some name and it was the_playa3232 because of a territory in GTA:SA called Playa del seville

3.In some mission, when you blow up your car, Big smoke says: "The car is on fire playa! we're burning fool! get out get out!

Offline Shizalk

• SA-MP Retirees
  • be water my friend
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [SWK]Shizalk
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 06:16:36 PM »

It has nothing to do with "shiznit", "shiznik", "shizzlenit", "shizzle my nizzle" or any other word derived of shizzle. Shizalk has no other special meaning than my birthday. It’s formed by the letters that represent each number of my birthday.

21-3-1988  =   KALSIHZ  =>  SHIZALK

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I
J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R
S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   

As you can see, is just a bunch of letters which ordered in a certain way resulted in this nickname, which by then, I considered it sounded cool enough to use it anywhere.

It was like 10 years ago when I decided it was time for me to pick a nickname that I could use anywhere. It had to be short and unique, so inspiration hit me while taking a dump. Yea, that little quiet moment of the day when bright ideas come along with the turd.

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »
It has nothing to do with "shiznit", "shiznik", "shizzlenit", "shizzle my nizzle" or any other word derived of shizzle. Shizalk has no other special meaning than my birthday. It’s formed by the letters that represent each number of my birthday.

I cannot handle this

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 08:52:30 PM »
1.Noone
2.Is cool
3.i like this nick  :D

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 06:30:11 AM »

As you can see, is just a bunch of letters which ordered in a certain way resulted in this nickname, which by then, I considered it sounded cool enough to use it anywhere.

It was like 10 years ago when I decided it was time for me to pick a nickname that I could use anywhere. It had to be short and unique, so inspiration hit me while taking a dump. Yea, that little quiet moment of the day when bright ideas come along with the turd.

imagine if u used 0 aswell (03)... the result would be totally different... but agree with spitfire, u win this topic  :D

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 07:06:58 AM »
1. Rizla
2. i used to use this metal rizla branded wall sign thing to roll when i smoked weed http://i.imgur.com/81H9Hiv.jpg (not my pic)
3. i was no doubt sitting infront of that rolling board the day i made this username

edit: http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,1676.msg13285.html#msg13285 my workspace from 2008, damn that house has been demolished lol
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:15:17 AM by [eVo]Rizla »

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 10:25:06 AM »
My name: Usman ul Amin

That's my forums username everywhere.