Author Topic: Uncharted 4  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
Uncharted 4
« on: May 16, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »
Some of you might've noticed that I'm not getting in-game for a few days now, the reason's this awesome game named Uncharted 4.

If you haven't checked the game out already, do it now! The game's so fucking intense, looks so real. Here are a few snaps that I found from google.

If you do not have a console or any sort of thing which can't support this game, check out Pewdiepie or Jacksepcticeye in youtube.

I myself am playing this game for a few days on my PS4, it's really amazing, the graphics look so realistic, the story's completely amazing, which is about finding a treasure which Captain Avery hid for us to find where we go on a long ass wild goose chase(Apparently, Captain Avery had a lot of time when many countries wanted him dead to leave clues in different clues in different countries).

If you ask me, this is a game which is so fucking intense that you won't realize how time passes by(It's annoying when you get killed by mercenaries or when you fall off a cliff, but still.. it's a fun game).

Check it out soon!