Author Topic: To our Turkish players  (Read 20101 times)

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: To our Turkish players
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 02:13:28 AM »
On behalf of the littlewhitey's staff team, I would like to convey my deepest condolences to our Turkish players and wish them the best of luck, and to exercise extreme caution during this most catastrophic situation that has befallen upon the Turkish people.

Well said Morphine.  I too feel horrible about everything that's going on right now, both in my own country and around the world.  Nobody deserves to live in constant fear.  All I can say is stay safe and please keep us updated if you can. 

-Add me on PSN-

Offline Roystang

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Roystang
  • PAC ID: 34600
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2016, 08:26:25 AM »

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
Stay safe, good luck!

Offline Burner

• Big Fish
  • eat my chainsaw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: xBurner
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 07:05:27 PM »
Any update?

bump

git cut

Offline Milivoje

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 08:38:46 AM »
I have not seen this post previous days, but I must say a few words.
As I read somewhere before, politics is a dangerous thing, Turkish army does not like Erdogan's foreign policy, and that is why they organized a military coup. It would be tragically ended, the killing Erdogan.But, Russian intelligence services have informed Erdogan about the military coup, and they told him to leave the hotel where he is staying that he would not be killed. He went after this information to Germany where he was told that he could not land at the airport, then went to London but still returned to Ankara.So we can conclude, Russian intelligence services have saved his life.
''You have to be persistent
because persistence always pays off''
blewert easy

Offline Kelvin

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Player of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2016, 04:35:49 PM »
After a long time,logged in on this forums to check for a little detail and i have seen this,so before all i would like to thank you and everyone wishing the best for Turkish people.

Now,about Milivoje's information,let me tell you that it is totally wrong.

First of all,there was no information coming from Russian intelligence services.Also,every soldier except privates that tried to coup were men of Fethullah Gülen,leader of the parallel state structure. Our presidential chief of staff was already informed by a colonel that there is something going wrong and told that there might be an undergoing coup preparation because there were too many sergeants behaving weird. After the information,presidential chief of staff wanted to call Erdogan but he couldnt do because he couldnt trust anyone in that situation. Coupers kidnapped presidential chief of staff. Then those retards called commander of naval forces and offered him to be in their side. But commander immediately called Erdogan and so Erdogan immediately left the hotel but moved to Dalaman to get on his jet,then he moved to İstanbul.

There is nothing done by Russian intelligence.
Coup try was planned by Fethullah Gülen,leader of the parallel state structure.
Our presidential chief of staff is still on his duty.
Too many high level soldiers have been fired from army.

Hope this is all enough to clear. Listen it from a Turk instead of a Russian. To deeper info,pm me.

-Kelvin. Turkish citizen.

Edit:There was nothing much to worry,it was just a little group of dumbheads.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 04:44:03 PM by Kelvin »

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2016, 09:21:58 AM »

Offline Kelvin

• Tiny Fish
  • Awards VC-MP Player of the Year (2014)
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2016, 11:03:03 PM »
Thank you again.

Offline Stimulus

• Tiny Fish
  • Positive mind * Positive vibe * Positive life
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Stimulus
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2016, 01:40:14 PM »
After a long time,logged in on this forums to check for a little detail and i have seen this,so before all i would like to thank you and everyone wishing the best for Turkish people.

Now,about Milivoje's information,let me tell you that it is totally wrong.

First of all,there was no information coming from Russian intelligence services.Also,every soldier except privates that tried to coup were men of Fethullah Gülen,leader of the parallel state structure. Our presidential chief of staff was already informed by a colonel that there is something going wrong and told that there might be an undergoing coup preparation because there were too many sergeants behaving weird. After the information,presidential chief of staff wanted to call Erdogan but he couldnt do because he couldnt trust anyone in that situation. Coupers kidnapped presidential chief of staff. Then those retards called commander of naval forces and offered him to be in their side. But commander immediately called Erdogan and so Erdogan immediately left the hotel but moved to Dalaman to get on his jet,then he moved to İstanbul.

There is nothing done by Russian intelligence.
Coup try was planned by Fethullah Gülen,leader of the parallel state structure.
Our presidential chief of staff is still on his duty.
Too many high level soldiers have been fired from army.

Hope this is all enough to clear. Listen it from a Turk instead of a Russian. To deeper info,pm me.

-Kelvin. Turkish citizen.

Edit:There was nothing much to worry,it was just a little group of dumbheads.

Kelvin said :There was nothing much to worry,it was just a little group of dumbheads." So lock this topic.

Offline Zkq

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2018, 02:25:22 PM »
Bump  ;D

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2018, 04:35:17 PM »
why... god why?

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2018, 05:10:12 PM »
Probably because today they sentenced 6 journalists to jail for the rest of their lives  :-/

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards