Author Topic: Dear American players of LW  (Read 28115 times)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
Re: Dear American players of LW
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2016, 06:37:40 PM »
Nobody is saying that Hillary would've been good indeed, Melt. But for sure we can't even say that Trump is any better, at least considering the premises..
and let me add that as an italian, he reminds me too much of a certain Berlusconi, who after all the crap he did he's still around.
I get shivers down my spine just by thinking of an american "Berlusconi" leading USA
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:39:38 PM by Quickplay »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2016, 07:13:07 PM »
Imagine if there was internet in the abe lincoln era... Im sure some black guys/slaves would have posted some negative shit about him on forums ;D
zaibatsu and his wisdom... 

somebody kill me please

Just read two posts before mine and add the fact lincoln was a huge slavery supporter, and you dont have to ask to be killed  :)

Offline Naoufal

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2016, 09:22:32 PM »

Everything what Obama has done in those 8 years, is going to get all fucked in 1 year by Trump.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2016, 01:06:39 AM »
Who was worse than trump ?
I can see he already having bad behavior even before he get the position, so i can imagine what will happen after he becoming the president

Wow Captain, you're jumping the gun mate...dude hasn't been in the White House for a week yet and he is already the worst president in your opinion lol...I really don't think you can back this claim. Anyways I would like to introduce you George Bush JR Captain, he is arguably the worst president of the USA in recent memory...His decision not only led to catastrophic wars, hundreds of thousands of Human losses and so on through his ''war against terror'' but also set the foot for all the idiotic Islamist movements and terrorists groups we witness today. Also as Zaibatsu mentioned in an indirect way, some presidents actually supported slavery before the American civil war and had a hand in the Natives massacres. Are all those better than DT?

Nobody is saying that Hillary would've been good indeed, Melt. But for sure we can't even say that Trump is any better, at least considering the premises..
and let me add that as an italian, he reminds me too much of a certain Berlusconi, who after all the crap he did he's still around.
I get shivers down my spine just by thinking of an american "Berlusconi" leading USA

Some of his policies are either really messed up or extreme like building a wall (although I do agree with the idea behind it-who would want illegal immigrants in his/her country? We ourselves struggle from this in the European Union) and preventing Muslims from accessing the USA (I completely disagree with this one though-you can't just put a label on a group of people, very segregatory measure,besides if he is looking for more security, his primary concern should be reducing fucked-up crimes inside the country) but otherwise his campaign was largely economy-orientated (banning NAFTA...). So overall, labeling him as the American Berlusconi is an overstatement in my opinion but well time will tell. Let's just hope for the best!

Now starts the debate between captain and meltdown  ;D :-X (hope ur social media stuff like s** t**e  don't get leak )

Not looking for any beef, I just enjoy constructive debates especially when the topic concerns me...You should participate or withdraw instead of trying to create heat from the sidelines, you are as much concerned by the elections as any of us is!

Everything what Obama has done in those 8 years, is going to get all fucked in 1 year by Trump.

Really? Please enlighten me on this matter as apart the Obamacare thing (and again it is nothing compared to the social security system we have in the Europen Union), I don't see a single good thing his administration accomplished during his mendate..
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 01:15:31 AM by MeltdowN »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2016, 07:58:51 AM »
Britain: "hey, America, hold my beer."
*Britain sets itself on fire.*
America: "hey, can i borrow your lighter?"

Btw if you had a look at the total vote count before the state distribution you see that the majority of the Americans did not vote for Trump. That he won the election is a result of the statistically sick election system the USA uses, where the president is elected by having more states where the majority voted for him. An extreme example of how this works: imagine the country had five states in total, and each state only has five citizens. In two states, all five citizens vote for Hillary, in the other three states only two do so, whilst the other three citizens vote Trump. The majority of these three of five states voted Trump, so Trump wins the election despite the total vote count being 16:9 in favour of Hillary. And that, children, is called democracy.

Trump is not the president America needs right now, but the president it deserves.

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2016, 11:02:50 AM »

I hate to say this about my own country but USA has some stupid people. I mean, more than 50,000 people voted for Harambe to be president. HARAMBE! Are you kidding me?

In case you don't know who Harambe is, he was a gorilla in a zoo who was shot and killed because some stupid kid fell into their cage.

Soon after the incident, the trend emerged. People making memes about it and sayings like "Dicks out for Harambe". I mean its a joke and all but waste your vote on a dead gorilla? Seriously?
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2016, 11:13:32 AM »

I hate to say this about my own country but USA has some stupid people. I mean, more than 50,000 people voted for Harambe to be president. HARAMBE! Are you kidding me?

In case you don't know who Harambe is, he was a gorilla in a zoo who was shot and killed because some stupid kid fell into their cage.

Soon after the incident, the trend emerged. People making memes about it and sayings like "Dicks out for Harambe". I mean its a joke and all but waste your vote on a dead gorilla? Seriously?

Agree, that was stupid as fuck!

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2016, 11:27:00 AM »

Agree, that was stupid as fuck!
lmao  ;D
It sounds stupid of course, but it was probably just a provocation to express one's disappontment for having to vote either Trump or Clinton

Offline krystianoo1

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2016, 01:41:18 PM »
statistically sick election system the USA uses
uses since it's beginning

if it wasn't for the electoral college, presidential candidates would simply campaign in major cities and ignore the rest of the country - liberals complain about it but don't realize that it's designed to give the minority fair representation.

smart quote:
The United States is not a homogeneous entity. That's why we have states. We are not the United Country of America, but the United STATES of America. The entire nation would be held to the whim of the rich liberal urban elites in LA, San Francisco, and New York because that's where they all conglomerate. A rich, cosmopolitan, elite, liberal academic in San Francisco would be able to tell a farmer in Nebraska how they should live their lives. That's why there is an Electoral College. So that the varied interests of every state will have equal representation.

here's a pic to sum this up

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 01:49:20 PM by krystianoo1 »

Offline Milivoje

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2016, 10:53:01 PM »
Are you nuts you who support Hillary Clinton? Who created the ISIS? Hillary Clinton. Who killed Gaddafi? Hillary Clinton.Who supported the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999? Hillary Clinton.Americans, you would be better under the Donald Trump! He will destroy the greatest evil in the world - ISIS! If Hillary came to the presidency, WW3 would soon began! Donald Trump has promised to have better relations with Putin, which is good for world security. The only thing I am sure is that NATO will fall apart after the arrival of Trump! But that does not matter much, it is essential that there is no war!
''You have to be persistent
because persistence always pays off''
blewert easy

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2016, 11:43:26 PM »
You know,it will all lead to something good...Just have patience you people...It's not the end! -.-

There's always another way

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2016, 02:09:52 AM »
Are you nuts you who support Hillary Clinton? Who created the ISIS? Hillary Clinton. Who killed Gaddafi? Hillary Clinton.Who supported the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999? Hillary Clinton.Americans, you would be better under the Donald Trump! He will destroy the greatest evil in the world - ISIS! If Hillary came to the presidency, WW3 would soon began! Donald Trump has promised to have better relations with Putin, which is good for world security. The only thing I am sure is that NATO will fall apart after the arrival of Trump! But that does not matter much, it is essential that there is no war!

eh lol

Google this dude 'Abu Musab al-Zarqawi' tnx

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2016, 10:58:27 AM »

I feel sorry for you. Honestly. :'(

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2016, 11:56:02 AM »
Nothing would happen either way.

Offline iamKANEKi

• Kiddy Fish
  • Pakistan Zindabad
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2016, 02:00:29 PM »
My friends says "Trump can destroy Pakistan , Trump is a danger for Pakistan" , but i watched his video in which he said two times "I Love Pakistan" :v