Author Topic: Spawnwep  (Read 7026 times)

Offline Darfy

Re: Spawnwep
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 01:05:40 AM »
I fear that if we give this skin a SMG it'll make the light blue team too overpowered compared to their biggest rival gang, the yellow team. Why would anyone pick Tommy anymore if the other one had extremely similar setup PLUS a flamethrower. He would be left useless and we don't want that for poor Tommy :'(

Alternatively we could give this skin his SMG but remove the flamethrower and pass it on to some other skin to spawn with. Or we could add a totally new skin that spawns with a shotgun, a SMG and the flamethrower. Just for an example.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:14:30 AM by Darfy »

Offline Zkq

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 01:25:30 AM »
Yeah I know that and I agree with you.
But for an example: You must know that 70% players of the community prefer the  m4. So it will not changes big thing.
Poor Tommy can't switch.   :'(  :'( .
   Well, you can add flam to the 1st skin of Tommy.  If you want :))  then the poor Tommy will be happy :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:28:02 AM by ZkHxJy »

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
I fear that if we give this skin a SMG it'll make the light blue team too overpowered compared to their biggest rival gang, the yellow team. Why would anyone pick Tommy anymore if the other one had extremely similar setup PLUS a flamethrower. He would be left useless and we don't want that for poor Tommy :'(
You're absolutely right.

Alternatively we could give this skin his SMG but remove the flamethrower and pass it on to some other skin to spawn with. Or we could add a totally new skin that spawns with a shotgun, a SMG and the flamethrower. Just for an example.
If this is the only option left, then you rather leave it how it has been always.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:32:42 AM by SuriAttacker »

Offline Zkq

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 01:31:29 AM »
Well, all players want accept and agree with my suggest.   Now it is the time to say your final decision. Dear Darfy
 Will you accept this suggest or not? Because it is annoying to watch my perfect suggestion without decision from pro Managers  :(  :'(

Offline Darfy

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 01:45:33 AM »
Well, you can add flam to the 1st skin of Tommy.  If you want :))  then the poor Tommy will be happy :)
If both of the light blues had flamethrowers it would turn the tables for their favor even more. We would then have to give the yellows flamethrowers as well to restore the balance and I won't allow that. The flamethrower is kind of a special weapon and it can be a very powerful one too if mastered properly and that's why I don't want multiple skins spawning with it.

Well, all players want accept and agree with my suggest.   Now it is the time to say your final decision. Dear Darfy
 Will you accept this suggest or not? Because it is annoying to watch my perfect suggestion without decision from pro Managers  :(  :'(
I agree that this skin should have a SMG because it makes switching notably easier, but like I explained it makes the skin too powerful.

We'll take a while to think this through and then get back to you.

Offline Zkq

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 01:55:42 AM »
Yes I undrestand now what do you mean. Now I can wait for your decision, and I hope the decision become good for all players in the community. Staff have a good experience in Vc-mp and in this Server. And you know the good for all players. The power of skins must be same, and not  a skin better than other one ( like Tommy and yellow).
 Now I know that if you accept the suggest it means that it is good for that skin, and if you denied the suggest it means that it will be abused seen his power.    ;)
 Thanks to undrestand me.

Offline Rest

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 05:44:48 AM »
This skin has added and have no effect on the server skins balance though it has 3 powerful weapons, the mainly reason I think is the character with 3 heavy weapons can't do fast switch. It'll give the tommy team much power if there's submachine gun with him. so my opinion is -1.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 05:39:29 PM »
Suitable..
+1

Offline [ON]Crew

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 05:55:45 PM »
+5

Offline Zkq

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2017, 02:48:45 PM »
What now? Darfy big manager. Please tell us about the future of this topic.

Offline BanJack

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO_MERCY
  • VC-MP: BanJack
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 12:43:39 AM »
Reminder, this is still opened