Author Topic: SA-MP Admin of the year 2017  (Read 10626 times)

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
Re: SA-MP Admin of the year 2017
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 09:25:37 PM »
I voted for Myle, Nightmare and playa, don't need to provide a reason about their dedication and contribution this year!

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 06:55:43 PM »
nub Aryan, i was wondering why i could vote again, then i realized you removed yourself from the list  >:(

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
nub Aryan, i was wondering why i could vote again, then i realized you removed yourself from the list  >:(

I don't consider myself to be in the list of active admins this year, since my activity/performance wasn't upto the mark. It's a shame that people are still voting for me, I am really thankful for the love but I don't find myself to be the deserving candidate this year, hence I withdrew my name.

NERD FACT: We both share the same amount of forums post count.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:35:57 PM by Aryan »

Offline H3RO

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 09:28:21 PM »

I don't consider myself to be in the list of active admins this year, since my activity/performance wasn't upto the mark. It's a shame that people are still voting for me, I am really thankful for the love but I don't find myself to be the deserving candidate this year, hence I withdrew my name.

NERD FACT: We both share the same amount of forums post count.
what a noob..

Offline Squash

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Mythological Talentless
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2017, 11:44:13 PM »
Actually spitfire, because generally he's online only.

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 02:24:47 PM »
whos willing to help me reach 11k kills?

Offline Spitfire

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 02:52:48 PM »
whos willing to help me reach 11k kills?

Reported for stats padding x)

Oh wait i'm the management, shit, well, lets trade then 17 kills for you and 34 kills for me. Deal?

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 03:13:01 PM »
Oh wait i'm the management, shit, well, lets trade then 17 kills for you and 34 kills for me. Deal?

9 kills only for you. my ratio ruined man ://////

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »
SpitFire!!!! ;D

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2017, 07:14:21 AM »
spitfire: For coming back and retrieving the server with immense effort and time. The server might've been in the same position as few months ago with 0 playercount 24/7, if it wasn't for this guy. Also for thinking forward and looking into the servers best interest with limited resources, which seems brilliant from such aspects. Thanks for caring and coming back.

blewert: All the behind the curtains work, which are mostly unseen publicly but so much important to keep the server alive and running. Wasn't aware of his range of contributions before joining the team. Inspite of being really busy, he's joining and helping whenever the server is in need.

playa: Being active when most of the staff wasn't. Helping the server even before joining the team. Putting effort and of course for hosting the LWW 2017. Was nicely done!

Aryan: Just putting some words of appreciation. For being around the community when being totally busy with study and other events in life, being there whenever it was needed. Putting countless efforts to keep this place alive and not giving up on it. Taking decisions and steps with keeping the community's best interest in mind.

Other staff members contributions thoroughout the year was appreciative also. But these people's efforts were outstanding comparatively. Thanks to Habdel, Runey, PuberZz and NiGHTM4RE also for the efforts thoroughout the year.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 07:16:47 AM by Myle »

There's always another way

Offline Spitfire

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »
My votes went first to Myle, you guys have no idea of the effort she put in brining me back here, and Nightmare for his development work that's always appreciated.
I did not vote for anybody else since I was not present during the year, but I trust the rest of the people that was here to know who stood out more this time and thus to reward them with kindness.

My warmest wishes for all the team, for still being here after so many years helping even when they cannot. Hope you had a great year and even more to come, awesome people always deserve the best.

Offline Pops

• SA-MP Donator
  • Just NO!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Pops
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 05:50:27 PM »
Spitty ftw

get csgo :3
Confusing eh? you better hide!

Offline Spitfire

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2017, 11:41:43 AM »
Myle is the Admin of the year 2017!

Special mentions to blewert, the runner-up, and spitfire for his third position this year.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:31:26 PM by SpitFire »

Offline Gulraiz

• SA-MP Donator
  • Part of [nL]
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 08:44:29 AM »
Congratulations MOTI  ;D