Author Topic: =NK=RegZDip  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Enzo

=NK=RegZDip
« on: June 05, 2018, 05:38:01 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame:=NK=RegZDip
Time and Date that you were banned:yesterday
Suspected Reason (if any):death-evading
IP Address:not showing it in public
PAC ID:idk
Admin that banned you (if known):theremin
Extra notes:First of all, when did i death-evaded?, I been playing for some time now and i haven't broke the rules at any single point.
If i death-evaded i want to see proof of it because i don't remember i death-evaded.
It's a 3  days temp ban but i don't want to be banned for something i didn't do.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:39:57 PM by Regz »

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: =NK=RegZDip
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 01:43:25 AM »
First of all, when did i death-evaded?, I been playing for some time now and i haven't broke the rules at any single point.
If i death-evaded i want to see proof of it because i don't remember i death-evaded.
It's a 3  days temp ban but i don't want to be banned for something i didn't do.
Ok so what about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqAofwSceI
Are you going to say it was your brother or something?
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha

Offline Enzo

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 10:56:52 PM »
First of all, when did i death-evaded?, I been playing for some time now and i haven't broke the rules at any single point.
Ok so what about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqAofwSceI
Are you going to say it was your brother or something?
Well, i see where my mistake is, i probably got angry and quit before i died.My temp ban is over i will try to avoid this in future.

Offline PunkNoodle

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 12:41:59 AM »
Thank you for admitting your mistake and being a reasonable person. Ban expired and topic locked.
I'm waiting for you to apologize on your knees for committing this tape mistake that will cost you dearly hahaha