Author Topic: [LWW2018] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2018 | 29.9.2018 - 12.10.2018  (Read 89568 times)

Offline Arash_

• SA-MP Donator
  • Playing at Littlewhitey's since 2007
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Arash
Re: [LWW2018] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2018 | 29.9.2018 - 12.10.2018
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2018, 08:53:54 PM »
[BC]Sandy should be banned from this tournament due to yesterday’s incident, MartinZ knows all about what happened

Update: I just saw this and I take back my word Sand was innocent, MartinZ disqualified us because of that, I honestly expect more from an experienced member like you MartinZ
What do you mean I disqualified you all?I didn't end the event and left it while it was still going mid way

You made us re do the match, it doesn’t work like that man, at the time it really pissed me off, you can’t just say re do the 2v2 when it’s already done
I was hosting the event so that means i can redo what ever i want, me and Syed in our match we stopped as we thought we were shot by Sand and we lost because we stopped
Next time there will be no one watching in 2v2’s
And do not blame me for you leaving, you fucked up your team mate

I fucked up my teammate? Wow so I’m obligated to stay in the tournament even if I have to do something irl?

Whatever

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2018, 11:53:26 PM »
Drive-by Day is over.

Hosts of the day were Runey and Myle. I'd like to publicly thank Aryan, Jayce and Habdel for their assistance and help.

Results:

[nL]Bojan, Halchter: 20 points
Myle: 15 points
[V]Aryan: 9 points
[MM]Trunks: 7 points
[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=: 5 points
[BC]Sandy: 3 points
Arash, [187]Halcoholdel: 2 points
[nL]Otwa: 1 point

Congratulations to [LWC.DriveBy]Bojan and [LWC.DriveBy]Halchter, the Champions of Drive-by on littlewhitey's server!

Totals:

Halchter: 85 points
Myle: 78 points
[InC]Reni: 70 points
[InC]Risi, [VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=: 62 points
[nL]Bojan: 61 points
spitfire: 38 points
[nL]MartinZ: 33 points
[BC]Sandy: 27 points
[187]Runey.fm: 23 points
[187]Pawnfox: 21 points
[V]Haunt3r: 20 points
[K]Murder3r, [V]SquasH, [V]Aryan, Arash: 18 points
Pops: 15 points
[thuglife]Negative: 13 points
HIN: 11 points
Seafury: 10 points
[R]EnzoMortelli: 9 points
cartoonzzz, [MM]Trunks, [187]Habdel: 8 points
[MM]Koka: 7 points
iMurphy, [AG]HorrA, [V]Jayce, [Nx]Nightmare, .Drak.: 6 points
Xanax.: 5 points
Mr.Khan: 4 points
[Nx]Disco, [nL]GelkisT: 3 points
Swanson, =Sabuka=: 2 points
LaccFarro, Tanny, [nL]Otwa: 1 point

Country Day awaits you tomorrow @2pm GMT! Make sure you don't miss it along with some K-Rose turned on to maximum in your car!

Offline LW's SA-MP Team

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2018, 11:17:49 PM »
Country Day is over.

Hosts of the day was Seafury. And thanks to Aryan, Jayce and Martinz for their assistance and help.

Results:

[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=: 15 points
[nL]Bojan: 13 points
Halchter: 8 points
[nL]Martinz: 7 points
Hatz : 6 points
Seafury: 3 points
[V]Jayce, .Drak. : 2 points
Mystic, Dana.Love, [Mwk]Likeg6:1 point

Congratulations to [LWC.Country Day][VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=, the Country Man of littlewhitey's Weeks!

Totals:

Halchter: 93 points
Myle: 78 points
[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=77 Points
[nL]Bojan=: 74 points
[InC]Risi: 62 points
[nL]MartinZ: 40 points
[BC]Sandy: 28 points
[thuglife]Negative, Seafury: 13 points
cartoonzzz, [MM]Trunks, [187]Habdel,  [V]Jayce, .Drak.: 8 points
[MM]Koka: 7 points
iMurphy, [AG]HorrA,[Nx]Nightmare, Hatz: 6 points
[Nx]Disco, [nL]GelkisT: 3 points
LaccFarro, Tanny, [nL]Otwa, Mystic, Dana.Love, [Mwk]Likeg6: 1 point

Beach Party awaits you tomorrow @2pm GMT! Make sure you don't miss it!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:33:21 AM by LW's SA-MP Team »

Offline [Syed]Kahaf

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2018, 10:05:02 AM »
Halchter point was 85 he earn yesterday 8 points so total is 93 why he get 95 points plz fix it

Offline LW's SA-MP Team

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2018, 11:34:03 AM »
Halchter point was 85 he earn yesterday 8 points so total is 93 why he get 95 points plz fix it
There were few miscalculations on the pointings. All fixed, thanks for the report.

Offline [Syed]Kahaf

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2018, 11:39:20 AM »
NO Problem :)

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2018, 02:34:09 PM »
LWW Day 11 - Beach Day starting in 30 minutes!

There's always another way

Offline LW's SA-MP Team

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2018, 07:44:53 PM »
Beach Party is over.

Host of the day was Myle. And thanks to Martinz for their assistance and help.

Results:

[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=: 17 points
[nL]Bojan: 16 points
[nL]Martinz: 15 points
Halchter: 14 points
[nL]Gelkist: 10 points
[MM]Trunks: 9 points
zad: 7 points
.Drak., [187]Habdel: 6 points
Myle: 2 points

Congratulations to [LWC.Beach][VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=, the Champion of Beach Party in littlewhitey's Weeks!

Totals:

Halchter: 107 points
[VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=: 94 Points
[nL]Bojan=: 90 points
Myle: 80 points
[InC]Risi: 62 points
[nL]MartinZ: 55 points
[BC]Sandy: 28 points
[MM]Trunks: 17 points
[187]Habdel, .Drak.: 14 points
[thuglife]Negative, Seafury, [nL]GelkisT: 13 points
cartoonzzz, [V]Jayce: 8 points
[MM]Koka, zad: 7 points
iMurphy, [AG]HorrA,[Nx]Nightmare, Hatz: 6 points
[Nx]Disco: 3 points
LaccFarro, Tanny, [nL]Otwa, Mystic, Dana.Love, [Mwk]Likeg6: 1 point

Special Weapons Day starts tomorrow @11am GMT! Make sure you don't miss it!

Offline [Syed]Kahaf

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2018, 08:18:58 PM »
Where is my 11 points to kill 11 players in event, even admin also not mention that before starting event to go upstairs is not allowed its unfair I also didn't break any rules, u Guyz beleive on another weepers especially Bojan. U can ask habdel he was in event when my turn if u Guyz didn't give me my 11 points which is not unfair so sorry don't give me  this point too

My Total point is 105 not 94
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:21:54 PM by [Syed]Kahaf »

Offline Arash_

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2018, 09:37:58 AM »
Why I redo round widout breaking any rules wat the reason to redo round

The same shit happened to me, you guys can't just redo the round, people who hold the tournament shouldn't be biased, in the ww tournament MartinZ was hosting the event and literally playing in it as well, what kind of bullshit is that? are you guys serious? I won't be joining the rest of the tournaments because it's shady as fuck

People who host an event shouldn't be biased, let alone playing in the event, at WW day me and Halchter killed martinz and syed and then he goes on saying "Oh sand shot me,I saw you" and restart and then they won, that's not biased

The major problem in SA-MP servers was and surprisingly still is admin abuse, admins are there to make sure everything is fair, when you accept such responsibility you should be more mature

This happens when a bunch of minors try to host an event, when something goes wrong they just freak out or when they lose they just restart
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 10:08:34 AM by Arash_ »

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2018, 10:11:47 AM »

The same shit happened to me, you guys can't just redo the round, people who hold the tournament shouldn't be biased, in the ww tournament MartinZ was hosting the event and literally playing in it as well, what kind of bullshit is that? are you guys serious? I won't be joined the rest of the tournaments because it's shady as fuck

People who host an event shouldn't be biased, let alone playing in the event, at WW day me and Halchter killed martinz and syed and then he goes on saying "Oh sand shot me,I saw you" and restart and then they won, that's not biased

The major problem in SA-MP servers was and surprisingly is still admin abuse, admins are there to make sure everything is fair, when you accept such responsibility you should be more mature

This happens when a bunch of minors try to host an event, when something goes wrong they just freak out or when they lose they just restart

Instead of throwing in accusions, first try to imagine yourself in his/her place, please. Hosting LWW is very hectic and lethargic, where you need to be 100% patient, regardless of ton of things happening to annoy you while hosting events, still the hosters are calm. Such chaos is bound to happen, since the hoster is a human being after all not a robot. If you cannot respect the hoster giving out their leisure time to make the gameplay fun for you guys, while they themselves can enjoy doing other things instead of hosting events, you have no right to criticize them either way. I myself have hosted LWW and I know how hectic it is, 2 weeks of non-stop madness, sleep deprivation, and other health issues while sitting infront of computer for hours is enough to make you sick physically and mentally. Please re-think before criticizing someone, while you very well know that the hoster gets nothing in return by hosting events for you guys!

Offline LW's SA-MP Team

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2018, 12:03:05 PM »
LWW Day 12 - Special Weapons Day starting in 10 minutes!

Offline Arash_

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2018, 12:10:09 PM »

The same shit happened to me, you guys can't just redo the round, people who hold the tournament shouldn't be biased, in the ww tournament MartinZ was hosting the event and literally playing in it as well, what kind of bullshit is that? are you guys serious? I won't be joined the rest of the tournaments because it's shady as fuck

The major problem in SA-MP servers was and surprisingly is still admin abuse, admins are there to make sure everything is fair, when you accept such responsibility you should be more mature

Instead of throwing in accusions, first try to imagine yourself in his/her place, please. Hosting LWW is very hectic and lethargic, where you need to be 100% patient, regardless of ton of things happening to annoy you while hosting events, still the hosters are calm. Such chaos is bound to happen, since the hoster is a human being after all not a robot. If you cannot respect the hoster giving out their leisure time to make the gameplay fun for you guys, while they themselves can enjoy doing other things instead of hosting events, you have no right to criticize them either way. I myself have hosted LWW and I know how hectic it is, 2 weeks of non-stop madness, sleep deprivation, and other health issues while sitting infront of computer for hours is enough to make you sick physically and mentally. Please re-think before criticizing someone, while you very well know that the hoster gets nothing in return by hosting events for you guys!

This is literal non-sense I'm saying why does a host play in the tournament himself? shouldn't he be hosting? how can one be the host of a tournament and play in it himself? That's shady as fuck

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2018, 01:25:58 PM »
Since we are talking about being fair or unfair. Are we supposed to be fair only to the winners? If we let someone take points on some unfair advantage, won't that be unfair to the other players?

On Syed's incident -

Event : Sand in the shoes
Description can be found here - lww.littlewhiteys.com

It was being hosted in the warehouse. Grenade Holder throw grenades and other players try to kill him with silencer. Grenade holder gets 1 point per kill and anyone who kills the grenade holder gets 5 points.

Syed went upstairs and started to throw grenades. Others weren't able to get to him nor kill him because he was throwing grenades at the stairs, so none could get up. Syed got 11 kills like that and it wasn't gonna stop. The round was looping in infinite. So we asked Syed to come downstairs, and asked him to redo the round, since going upstairs seemed like a bad option, we forced rules on that moment. Syed refused to redo the round and got out of the events. Now if we give Syed the points and force rules on other players to not go upstairs, I don't think that sounds even an inch to being fair. So we had no choice but to subtract Syed's 11 points, gained with unfair advantage.

We could've gave the points to Syed and allow other players to go upstairs as well. But that will just make the event not end even in 3 days.

Since not declaring the rule before was a fault from our side, we decided to give Syed the points of the other rounds from the event instead of disqualifying him from the whole.

Here are the points from the event -

[nL]Bojan                .Drak.              [VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=                Halchter                Habdel                  zad
Participating point                 1                   1                                1                     1                     1                   1
As Grenade Holder                 1                   0                              11                     0                     0                   1
As Killer                 5                   0                                5                     5                     5                   1

Struck through points are the points that got subtracted due to that rounds cancellation.

Events getting messed up in the middle due to lack of attendance/organization/common-sense , is quite common and some immediate decisions are made by the active staff members. At that moment, making it fair to every single person (if not possible than to the majority) is what gets prioritized. Yes, it's possible that due to the messed up event, one of you got treated a bit unfairly than expected. But I request you to think of the whole situation and the other players as well.

And in the reply of this -
This is literal non-sense I'm saying why does a host play in the tournament himself? shouldn't he be hosting? how can one be the host of a tournament and play in it himself? That's shady as fuck

This is the literal instructions to the hosts for LWW -
It is advised for the hosts to not participate in the events unless to balance the teams or the low playercount. Just so one can keep eye on the event ruiners and any unexpected occurrences. but again it's just advise, you know what's best for you.

Hosts only participate if there's low playercount or to balance Team based events. Which was MartinZ doing due to lack of participants. But, admins can also participate and enjoy the events. Please don't forget, we are contributing our free time here without getting anything back, so playing in events while hosting just to make our contributing time a bit more enjoyable is not something criminal from any staff member.

There's always another way

Offline Arash_

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2018, 01:44:20 PM »
Since we are talking about being fair or unfair. Are we supposed to be fair only to the winners? If we let someone take points on some unfair advantage, won't that be unfair to the other players?

On Syed's incident -

Event : Sand in the shoes
Description can be found here - lww.littlewhiteys.com

It was being hosted in the warehouse. Grenade Holder throw grenades and other players try to kill him with silencer. Grenade holder gets 1 point per kill and anyone who kills the grenade holder gets 5 points.

Syed went upstairs and started to throw grenades. Others weren't able to get to him nor kill him because he was throwing grenades at the stairs, so none could get up. Syed got 11 kills like that and it wasn't gonna stop. The round was looping in infinite. So we asked Syed to come downstairs, and asked him to redo the round, since going upstairs seemed like a bad option, we forced rules on that moment. Syed refused to redo the round and got out of the events. Now if we give Syed the points and force rules on other players to not go upstairs, I don't think that sounds even an inch to being fair. So we had no choice but to subtract Syed's 11 points, gained with unfair advantage.

We could've gave the points to Syed and allow other players to go upstairs as well. But that will just make the event not end even in 3 days.

Since not declaring the rule before was a fault from our side, we decided to give Syed the points of the other rounds from the event instead of disqualifying him from the whole.

Here are the points from the event -

[nL]Bojan                .Drak.              [VIP]=_SyedKahaf_=                Halchter                Habdel                  zad
Participating point                 1                   1                                1                     1                     1                   1
As Grenade Holder                 1                   0                              11                     0                     0                   1
As Killer                 5                   0                                5                     5                     5                   1

Struck through points are the points that got subtracted due to that rounds cancellation.

Events getting messed up in the middle due to lack of attendance/organization/common-sense , is quite common and some immediate decisions are made by the active staff members. At that moment, making it fair to every single person (if not possible than to the majority) is what gets prioritized. Yes, it's possible that due to the messed up event, one of you got treated a bit unfairly than expected. But I request you to think of the whole situation and the other players as well.

And in the reply of this -

This is the literal instructions to the hosts for LWW -
It is advised for the hosts to not participate in the events unless to balance the teams or the low playercount. Just so one can keep eye on the event ruiners and any unexpected occurrences. but again it's just advise, you know what's best for you.

Hosts only participate if there's low playercount or to balance Team based events. Which was MartinZ doing due to lack of participants. But, admins can also participate and enjoy the events. Please don't forget, we are contributing our free time here without getting anything back, so playing in events while hosting just to make our contributing time a bit more enjoyable is not something criminal from any staff member.

Fair enough Myle, I agree with most of it but saying that admins take their free time to make this, if someone is admin, he agreed to all of it, it's their responsibility, no one forced them to become admin, shit happens