Author Topic: About fake tag  (Read 3443 times)

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't judge me in your own way
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: THE.SHARP
About fake tag
« on: December 11, 2018, 06:44:07 PM »
I have a question if someone use the tag except sad.Satan or A.S.T ( because they have already using it) like the_lion themaster they get kicked by admin for fake tag or not.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:53:35 AM by SHARP »

Offline Enzo

Re: About fake tag
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »
jajajaja the name "The.Sad.Satan" is 4 months ago before this clan and the nickname "TheA.S.T" 9 months ago before this clan ..... I don't know , i think your clan name is stupid , if i would your place.. I'il choice " The Full Gays"
Woops , i meant " The Full Evils" or "The Warrior Evils" etc
Lmao

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 09:29:44 PM »
We would obviously not kick someone who came up with something before you.

There is one thing I don't like, people thinking that players with similar nicks and/or tags should be kicked. As long as this someone is not trying to steal your identity by posing you or using a nick very similar to your uncommon nick so much that they may think you for this someone is fine.

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 03:49:07 AM »
jajajaja the name "The.Sad.Satan" is 4 months ago before this clan and the nickname "TheA.S.T" 9 months ago before this clan ..... I don't know , i think your clan name is stupid , if i would your place.. I'il choice " The Full Gays"
Did u undarstood what i said. I said except sad satan and a.S.T all who use the tag can got kicked ot not.
Or its nor TFE or TFG so why i choose these names r u mad.

There is one thing I don't like, people thinking that players with similar nicks and/or tags should be kicked. As long as this someone is not trying to steal your identity by posing you or using a nick very similar to your uncommon nick so much that they may think you for this someone is fine.

Bro i'm talking about this because THE is a clan now so if someone use fake clan tag then admin kicked them. I'm not talking about similor nick i'm talking here about my clan which created half an month ago. And now some players using my clan tag they aren't in my clan.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:55:47 AM by SHARP »

Offline SHARP

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 07:14:51 AM »
the clan members can use THE isntead of The , anyways i'ill change my name, but i forgot the pac password thats the problem :/
I'm not talking about u and ast because u already using tag before clan but noe some other players using the tag after my clan i'm talking about them

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 08:18:25 AM »
Did u undarstood what i said. I said except sad satan and a.S.T all who use the tag can got kicked ot not.
Or its nor TFE or TFG so why i choose these names r u mad.

Bro i'm talking about this because THE is a clan now so if someone use fake clan tag then admin kicked them. I'm not talking about similor nick i'm talking here about my clan which created half an month ago. And now some players using my clan tag they aren't in my clan.
Yeah, I answered for both. As long as these players are not posing as members of this clan it's fine. They may be using a similar or the same tag but as long as they are not pretending or claiming that they are part of this clan or it looks so much to the players that they are part of it, it's fine.

Yeah, Satan's nick looks as if he is part of the clan, but he came up with it before you created your clan besides 'the' is very common in English so you can't expect us to take actions, even if they use it after the creation.

@Satan Your password in PAC is the one you use in the game if you don't know it, I can't help you.   

Offline Stivicela_000

• Kiddy Fish
  • What the?
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Stivicela
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 12:44:50 PM »
It's not only if he use THE. or T.H.E so no fake tag.

Offline Unnamed

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 03:44:38 PM »
I've rememberd the pass.
i'ill remove 'the' from my nickname.
anyways thanks for your response Halchter!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:32:26 PM by SadSatan »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 05:38:57 PM »
or at least introduce some clan tag 'indication' such as brackets or equal signs, whatever

=THE=, (THE), [THE]

the clan abbreviation on its own is quite misleading