Author Topic: C-glitsh +crouche  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: abidine
  • VC-MP: abidine
C-glitsh +crouche
« on: April 15, 2019, 12:21:05 PM »
Nickname: [MK]Tarkan
Time and date (if known): yesterday
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: C-glitsh +crouche
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJchFdlGBaw
Additional information: Watch video with 720p or 1080.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:45:18 PM by Abidine »

Abidine... .

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
Re: C-glitsh +crouche
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 03:17:14 PM »
The highest resolution that chrome will display this video in is 480p, I was able to download the video using firefox at 720p but it doesn't look any better, but with the downloaded video I was able to zoom in to get a closer look.

The only really dodgy looking shot that is performed by Tarkan is the one at 44 seconds. That shot kind of looks like an after shot crouch glitch, but I am unable to say for sure because your cursor is moving in the opposite direction to his movement at the exact same time as he moves away from his shot, which can make the movement look as though it covering more space in a shorter amount of time than it actually is. However I can't say for sure that this is not a crouch glitch and I don't want to make that call at this stage.

The shot made by Tarkan after the shot I just spoke about is odd too, in that there is a strange staggering effect to his movement, both when he moves away from his shot, and then when he strafes back again. It is as though he warps a very short distance, but that could possibly be due to the frame rate of your recording software, and yet again I don't wish to make a judgement on the cause of that irregularity at this stage. However, I believe that it is something strange that I recall noticing myself when fighting him.

The rest of your video, in my opinion, does not show anything to be concerned about. The crouching, or 'ducking' displayed at other places in the video is not considered to be crouch glitching because it is not performed whilst shooting, or immediately after shooting.

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 03:25:51 PM »
okay.many reports on him with the same reason.and still nothing happend.it's okay.thanks

Abidine... .

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 03:32:15 PM »
Apart from the crouching while not shooting that I stated is not crouch glitch, you could provide the time intervals in your video where you consider an actual crouch glitch to have taken place.

As for the shot that Tarkan performs at 44 seconds, feel free to mention if that is one of the ones that you are talking about. Furthermore, "nothing" has not happened yet. This report is still open.

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 10:32:23 PM »
just lock this imade  anew one.

Abidine... .