Author Topic: [Mk]Tarkan - C-glitsh  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: abidine
  • VC-MP: abidine
[Mk]Tarkan - C-glitsh
« on: April 21, 2019, 01:04:36 AM »
Nickname: [MK]Tarkan
Time and date (if known): few hours ago.
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: C-glitsh
Evidence: https://youtu.be/uEsBAjzkSWc
Additional information: this report for supporting the last report about this player :  http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,33294.0.html

i still have more evidences cause he did it all time so don't hesitate if u need more.

Abidine... .

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
Re: [Mk]Tarkan - C-glitsh
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »
I don't think you understand what Kramer said in his reply to your last report. There is a whole lot of difference between crouching glitching and crouching and moving, in your video, he is only crouching and moving from your shots, which in other words is called dodging which is allowed as long he doesn't abuse shots after crouch so your report will face the same fate as the last one.

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 12:36:41 AM »

Abidine... .

Offline Waluta

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: MK.Waluta
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »
I don't think you understand what Kramer said in his reply to your last report. There is a whole lot of difference between crouching glitching and crouching and moving, in your video, he is only crouching and moving from your shots, which in other words is called dodging which is allowed as long he doesn't abuse shots after crouch so your report will face the same fate as the last one.
when I was doing the same as him, why was I punished every time?
it's a bit unfair

Offline Elvion

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: NO
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 02:51:49 PM »
it's a bit unfair

@Waluta same thing happend to me tho they banned me for this reason...

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 02:53:54 PM »
it's a bit unfair

i'm affraid to do like him and get a ban.so we need a mangement here .

@Waluta same thing happend to me tho they banned me for this reason...

Abidine... .

Offline Dani

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 09:36:05 PM »
I got banned for the same reason by rajput when I was making crouch, we have to care out this situation seriously, a management must to take some decisions with tarkan, sometimes he make crouch glitch accidentally while he is fighting I was talking about this topic with some moderators and they are agree with me, no one should not use crouch while they are fighting in littlewhitey server, because that could broken rules , in any case rules are for everyone , it does not care if you are from staff member or a simple player, justice must be for everyone, I got banned for 15 days and I’m 100 sure I made crouch, not c glitch, but we are “players” and it does not count because staff members always will stay between them  when it comes to discussions with some reports over them

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 09:59:39 PM »
I got banned for the same reason by rajput when I was making crouch, we have to care out this situation seriously, a management must to take some decisions with tarkan, sometimes he make crouch glitch accidentally while he is fighting I was talking about this topic with some moderators and they are agree with me, no one should not use crouch while they are fighting in littlewhitey server, because that could broken rules , in any case rules are for everyone , it does not care if you are from staff member or a simple player, justice must be for everyone, I got banned for 15 days and I’m 100 sure I made crouch, not c glitch, but we are “players” and it does not count because staff members always will stay between them  when it comes to discussions with some reports over them

up to @Management

Abidine... .

Offline Kray Kray

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Kramer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 01:58:20 AM »
https://youtu.be/dmlCiy4NUcQ

Littlewhitey's VC-MP Server Rules

Crouch Glitching
Crouch glitching is a variant of fast switching except the only difference is that a player crouches when doing so. Crouch glitching happens when a player crouches and fires a shotgun then quickly sprints away.

Unlike fast switching after firing a weapon the player is unable to move for roughly 0.5-1 second. However, crouch switching is different. After a player fires a weapon when crouched and changes weapon to sprint there is no delay before that they have to wait before they can run again. This means that players can stack up a lot of fast movements and shots in a very very small period of time. Players can then spam a large amount of imprecise shots in a small amount of time and manage to successfully hit their target. This kind of glitch removes any of the skill elements of having to aim precisely and pick and choose shots carefully.

Due to the large amount of fast movement in a short period of time this also adds a lot of desync between players. This is not so bad when it is two low ping players fighting each other but when two high ping players are fighting each other this causes A LOT of desync between the clients making it harder to fight.

The crouch glitching rule applies to ALL WEAPONS. This means, no crouch glitching with shotguns, no crouch glitching with mp5s/uzis, no crouch glitching with Pythons.

The use of mp5 displayed by Tarkan at the beginning of my video falls under the above definition of crouch glitching, and his first stubby shot after that is also a crouch glitch, which is evident by the way in which he is able to move away from the point of origin of the shot whilst the muzzle flash animation is still playing. Note, the muzzle flash is just the yellowish flash, not the muzzle smoke or bullet trails.

This video was not made for educational purposes, but perhaps a lesson can be learned from it.

Offline FulToN_619

• VC-MP Donator
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 01:20:16 PM »
He was also glitching infront of me, I can provide video if needs be.

Offline Yennah

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2009)
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 02:51:41 AM »
As a recent server update, crouching has been disabled so won't be possible for this to be done any longer.

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 09:30:18 PM »
Yeah. i see but . he need ban cuz he did it when the rules are rules and c-glitsh is not allowed.

Abidine... .

Offline PANZER24

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 02:41:23 PM »
so, is this sir going to be sanctioned or what? it is left open for no apparent reason

WARNED FOR POST ON REPORT SECTION(If you aren't involved, do not post here!)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:13:08 PM by Itz Niko »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2019, 12:35:29 PM »
as per abidine's personal request, Tarkan will not be reprimanded for c-glitching.

this report is (finally) locked.