Author Topic: Ban Appeal - OkieDokie Please Read management  (Read 1221 times)

Offline OkieDokie

• Tiny Fish
  • Be like Water my friend :)
    • Awards
Ban Appeal - OkieDokie Please Read management
« on: May 07, 2019, 05:06:58 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame:OkieDokie
Time and Date that you were banned: about 45 minutes ago
Suspected Reason (if any):reason given 24/7 arguements wtf is this ?
IP Address:134.41.70.159
PAC ID:idk
Admin that banned you (if known):Hanney
Extra notes:i have been reading the rules everyday for a week now, hmm i did not notice 24/7 arguements was in the rules? says insulting is allowed, but not to staff, which i did not even do, i posted screenshots in LW discord tagging adtec and showing sk muting me for no reason, than hanney comes in the discord kicks me out and just before he did that he said im banning you for 4 days im sick of you, uhm seems suspicious? i'd like an unban now management and investigation to be done on hanney please thanks. proof of screenshot and reason given: https://paste.pics/c44e2a07b011ca0e2d230a84796116a3
Viceland Developer
Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBrutalVids/videos?view_as=subscriber

Offline Yennah

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2009)
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal - OkieDokie Please Read management
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 05:23:42 AM »
No, you are a nuisance. You constantly get involved in arguments with players of the server and staff over the silliest of things and they always spiral out of control.

- Your always insulting players and whine when they kill you.
- You spam up the discord server with screenshots of whining tagging members of staff constantly and trying to pm them directly. You even hit the call button on discord under my PM previously which is just a really annoying thing to do. The discord server isn't even a place for reports.
- Your report earlier against spawn killing regarding 55ine and Kockex shows nothing that relates to spawn killing.
- You spread lies on the server saying that staff have been demoted.
- You say you don't insult players yet theres nothing in the logs but you insulting players/staff and getting muted. In general you are very tiring to have around and you turn mole holes into mountains.

Finally, you will NEVER be moderator on this server.

You can stay banned for a full week and afterwards if you don't settle down you'll be back out the door.

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 03:32:09 PM »
Are you sure that I muted you for no reason? Because as I remember you called us Fucks or something which is probably an insult.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 05:41:01 PM »
OK, I am not sure why Hanney didn’t lock this topic.

Only one appeal is allowed for a person.

More posts by you in this section will definitely result in a forum ban.

Locked!