Author Topic: Why?  (Read 1922 times)

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Why?
« on: May 07, 2019, 04:04:48 PM »
To the one who did banned me in the forum: About a month ago I received a ban on the forum for reasons of insulting and insulting the private messages, after watching that I was very much respected as that person (which I cursed) was using almost half of my name and where he was because of religions or in the sense was closer I think that the reason why I was so overwhelmed by it would not be easy to understand by other people, so I simply blasphemed it about 20 times in a single private message because it does not respect and grow up and provoke us. ? Or personal is very confidential and be between two people only where it can not even managers to see it and stay on the forum is not there privacy? Is there no law? Well no problem but there is another question : he needed this he abused my religion so ive abused him because he abused me first , and then i got 1 month forum ban? i just need  to answer me ,thank you.
Edit: sorry , i meant it in vcmp not mta , move this topic please.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 10:06:02 PM by 4HM3D »
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 07:34:28 AM »
Use the correct format.

Denied.