Author Topic: New Glitch - Bug  (Read 1790 times)

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
New Glitch - Bug
« on: May 14, 2019, 06:31:24 PM »
Hi guys ,

Lately i've noticed a glitch that is happening sometimes : When i enter a car or a bike parked in the streets ( not the one i use with !getcar) , the game crashed or get stuck.

here's a proof of what i'm getting

i reckon it's from LW server , because i never had this issue with others - So maybe if a developper read this , have a look

Offline HeisenBerg

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: New Glitch - Bug
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 08:22:17 PM »
Hi guys ,

Lately i've noticed a glitch that is happening sometimes : When i enter a car or a bike parked in the streets ( not the one i use with !getcar) , the game crashed or get stuck.

here's a proof of what i'm getting

i reckon it's from LW server , because i never had this issue with others - So maybe if a developper read this , have a look

I just had same issue recently when i tried to enter hydra something, but just once.

Offline AdTec_224

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 03:51:02 AM »
I believe you're running an outdated VC:MP client.
Update your VC:MP browser updater URL.

Open up your VC:MP browser, go to Tools > Settings. Then at the bottom, replace the updater URL with http://u04.vc-mp.org
After you've replaced the updater URL close your VC:MP browser and open it again, then try to connect to the server.

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 02:56:18 PM »
i think you miserdunstood what i said : i'm able to play and join the server on a daily basis but sometimes and quite often on lw server this bug is happening.( and i'm not the only one )

i know about those settings they are already on my vcmp browser since a long time...

Offline AdTec_224

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 04:54:49 PM »
'Connection rejected: Version conflict.' and/or 'No response from log' could be caused by one or more of the following:

• Packet loss (caused by bad internet).
  • Slow PC/Laptop (to be honest if you're PC is this slow it shouldn't be in use these days).
  • Modified vc-mp client files (the entire reason this check exists in the first place).
  • Minimizing the game at any point.

Off the top of my head I can't really think of any other causes at this time.

Offline NukerStar_appeal

• Kiddy Fish
  • live and care
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 06:19:49 PM »
Oh ok i see , thank you for your response but i don't think that my internet is slow ( i live very close to the host and got a fiber connection) nor my computer and never modified the client... the game wasn't minimized either when this happened. As i said it happened as soon as i entered a car/bike parked in the street.

Also i'd like to say that the "kicked" thing happened only once (and never happened again) , but the game crashing when hoping on a bike/car happens frequently lately ( for example 10 minutes ago , i went on the pizza boy bike in the street and resulted in instant crash)

i wanted to check the crash logs and went to appdata/roaming/vcmpbeta/crashlogs but did not find the one from those past days.

Do you know if there's another folder where i can find them ?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:22:33 PM by NukerStar_appeal »

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: abidine
  • VC-MP: abidine
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 06:36:28 PM »
i faced the same problem today.

https://imgur.com/a/bAbRZlz

Abidine... .