Author Topic: Can I know what am I banned for ?  (Read 2851 times)

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: V2X
Can I know what am I banned for ?
« on: May 19, 2019, 04:31:19 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame:V2X
Time and Date that you were banned:19-05-2019
Suspected Reason (if any): hacks
IP Address:103.60.53.45
Admin that banned you (if known):[Ka]Adtec_224
Extra notes:Can I just get a detailed account of why i'm banned ?
Just simply writing hacks won't serve the purpose

Offline Zen

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: Can I know what am I banned for ?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 09:12:56 AM »
Using crouching while its not available on LW's server
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:06:13 AM by Zen »

Offline DaimonM4King

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 11:14:41 AM »
V2X Playing our tactics no using hack.

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 11:43:05 AM »
What ? If that's the reason then I can confidently say that I never crouched. Something seems to be misleading.
If there's any contradictory evidence of me doing so , better list them here?

Back to my appeal , the reason which I was banned for was ' hack ' thingy , so my question , which hack? Atleast when you're banning someone,  mind not writing a few more words than just simply ending the stuff with 'hack'.

Offline Zen

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 11:51:52 AM »
V2X Playing our tactics no using hack.

Ban Appeal Rules:

• Please only post regarding your own ban - posting on behalf of someone else who might not know the full story can cause problems, and your post will be deleted.
• Remember that the admin's decision is final and starting to complain in your appeal thread will result in it being locked.
• Please do not post multiple ban appeals. You will be banned from posting in the future. One ban appeal is enough.
• If you aren't the banned person, don't post in the topic.  Only server admins and the banned user may post  Repeated violation of this rule will mean you having your posting rights removed for the ban appeals section.

That's the first thing. Second thing is simple, admins don't ban player without reason and obvious evidences of breaking rules.

Back to my appeal , the reason which I was banned for was ' hack ' thingy , so my question , which hack? Atleast when you're banning someone,  mind not writing a few more words than just simply ending the stuff with 'hack'.

At this moment as i said u before, ure banned because someone saw u crouching on the server. As u know crouch option is blocked, so maybe try explain that situation? Thats all what iv know and can tell u now.

Trainer Usage & Modifications:
If you have been banned because you were caught using a trainer or other modifcations then it is very unlikely that you will be unbanned, however your ban might be removed depending on what the admin who banned you decides.

So you should wait for Ad_Tec.

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »
You probably seem to have read the thingy from IRC logs. Are logs even justifiable?
I remember a player said in chat logs that I crouched and used punch-bug.
So , I was healing ( that means  -> no movement of player ) and had no weapon at the time.
Can't we crouch even when we are like standing and with no weapons ?
I know this server's basic concept is no-crouching/glitching but that doesn't really take you to the conclusion that there's no such thing as crouch.Hope I'm clear enough.
Moreover ,  no-crouch concept was just introduced for fighting situation cuz i believe it created some sort of glitch and just standing with no weapons and crouching simply as a game's part , does that create a glitch too ?
That's what happens when you read logs and just poke in to share yours so called " half info"
When the reason of suspect was termed 'hack' , where did the crouch thingy come from ?

Offline Zen

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »
You probably seem to have read the thingy from IRC logs.

That's what happens when you read logs and just poke in to share yours so called " half info"
When the reason of suspect was termed 'hack' , where did the crouch thingy come from ?

V2X I just tried to give u quick some "background" of Your ban, and thats all. Just be patient and wait for admins response.
Im not the one who banned you, so chill out a little.

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2019, 12:46:28 PM »
Ok,,
take the case that if you saw some xyz player claiming that some abc player is doing some kind of cheat and the next day that abc player gets banned , so are you so-authorized to , without investigating and just reading some xyz player saying that , add a false-background to just make the matters worse ?
Utter carelessness on your part

Moreover , first putting on a bad-frame and asking the person under the charge to chill out ? great
You being a moderator should atleast have a solid-proof before posting anything and not just reading logs.
Edit:Oh , i see its your first post on any appeals , so good way to increase your posts. I still hope 'reason' is not lost in VC:MP.
@Zen , I'm no way being rude . Take care next time

//Zen - Well i see that i shouldnt post here anymore. Thanks for advice. Im out of this off-topic.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:16:36 PM by Zen »

Offline V1shAmr1t

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2019, 03:03:57 PM »
sorry for posting here while iam not involved but @v2x you need to explain this

Offline V1shAmr1t

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 03:38:44 PM »
SD = server detected

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 03:50:26 PM »
-
Firstly, you are not allowed to post in here and secondly, this ss is about other server's bans. Don't post in here again.

Offline AdTec_224

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 05:53:16 PM »
You have been seen crouching and as crouching is disabled completely (meaning pressing the key actually does nothing at all) means you were obviously using a modified vc-mp client/some kind of memory edit.

Denied.