Author Topic: Niko - Disappointment to lw  (Read 1302 times)

Offline HeisenBerg

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Niko - Disappointment to lw
« on: May 27, 2019, 01:47:38 AM »
Nickname:=SS=NiKo
Time and date (if known):19th May, 2019 & 27th May 2019
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: Breaking Server rules while being a mod ( Glitching )
Evidence:
[

Additional information:
These are the screenshots i was lucky enough to capture in the time, he broke many other rules which i wasn't able to capture at the moment since i don't have any bandicam / fraps installed on this new workstation, although if he's spectated, you can find him breaking al most every glitched rule you can think of, while admins are away or when he's killing new players.

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Niko - Disappointment to lw
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 02:12:19 AM »
Oh lmao from where I have to start?
Well first of all theres non video evidence to show it if I break any rules.
Developers can see if someone are using some kind of mod. and it appears as ''suspected mod''
I dont see any solid reason to receive a punishment lol. if you I broke your feelings with ma words its the truth 'your your shitty attiude you weren't promoted yet'' and also I have logs talking against your clanmates. keep with your attitudes and later you will see your results. I can't compare with you look at my position into vcmp dude pls.
and later to explain when you tried to ramming me with the hydra I've never seen you when I was typing but for sure you dont have any video proofs for some reason.
thomas pls stop being a butthurt and if you doesnt like me, do me a favor don't paly when I am ingame and done your problem lol. if you really think you gotta go to perjudicate me for some captures go ahead do wherever you want, still waiting for any solid proof. I want to see all of your haters got laugh alot with this useless report xD

bye bye

Offline HeisenBerg

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 02:17:14 AM »
Developers can see if someone are using some kind of mod. and it appears as ''suspected mod''
I dont see any solid reason to receive a punishment lol. if you I broke your feelings with ma words its the truth 'your your shitty attiude you weren't promoted yet'' and also I have logs talking against your clanmates. keep with your attitudes and later you will see your results. I can't compare with you look at my position into vcmp dude pls.
and later to explain when you tried to ramming me with the hydra I've never seen you when I was typing but for sure you dont have any video proofs for some reason.
thomas pls stop being a butthurt and if you doesnt like me, do me a favor don't paly when I am ingame and done your problem lol. if you really think you gotta go to perjudicate me for some captures go ahead do wherever you want, still waiting for any solid proof. I want to see all of your haters got laugh alot with this useless report xD

bye bye
sshh let the management decide, why do you rage if you haven't done anything wrong? keep calm dude stop being more disappointment to yourself. :)

Offline ItzNikoo23

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 02:26:54 AM »

bye bye
sshh let the management decide, why do you rage if you haven't done anything wrong? keep calm dude stop being more disappointment to yourself. :)
I didn't get rage, if you are a joke dude hhhhhhhh
you are free to close this report before of being humilliated by yourself

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 08:23:52 AM »
Denied.

If you are reporting a player for death evading then you must provide video evidence, a screenshot or a log will not be accepted and the report will be denied.