Author Topic: <SK> - <Admin power abusing>  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Dani

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
<SK> - <Admin power abusing>
« on: June 01, 2019, 12:05:52 AM »
Nickname: SK
Time and date (if known):IDK
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used:N/A
Evidence: https://ibb.co/4jSJ2z0
https://ibb.co/tK4zHYC

Additional information:I was talking to this spanish speaker named MHS but Sk was  abusing again, I was not even talking to him, because he is not a spanish speaker, but he was angry with me, and when it happens he starts to look for an excuse to boder me

He kicked me from irc, if you will make the same, i would not live to be donator, you could give me back my money guys and everyone happy, He is not respecting players, playing with hidden names
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 12:10:05 AM by Dani »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: <SK> - <Admin power abusing>
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 12:46:49 AM »
let's see what Sk has to say

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 12:29:49 PM »
Well the things started with me joined as Alias nick and fighting everyone and abusing as long as they did not knew I was Sk, after I kicked someone for spawn killing they found out that I was Sk so i stopped abusing. This Dani was using IRC to chat as he was muted by Halchter in the server for his behavior problem which he always have, So he was only using IRC to chat int he server. We we calling each other noobs and kid untill he said something like this on IRC.

well its clear he said that to me as we were fighting each other and he said "son of a bitch you want me to put you on spree"
but then again I maybe wrong, but we were the only one fighting who else would he say that to?
[Edit]

After converting all the chat in Spanish so he really was not talking to me, I guess I do not understand Spanish and when he said puta in the chat through IRC, I thought he called me so I won't understand as he was only talking to me from IRC sorry Dani I was at Mistake, I have unbanned you from IRC channel. But its upto Management now, I appologize for this.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 12:36:24 PM by Sk »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 01:30:58 PM »
report accepted, Sk demoted per collective management decision

Dani banned for a month for evading a shun issued to him by Halchter