Author Topic: <SK> - <Admin power abusing> '2'  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: abidine
  • VC-MP: abidine
<SK> - <Admin power abusing> '2'
« on: June 16, 2019, 09:59:22 PM »
Nickname: SK
Time and date (if known): All Of this Week.
Suspected method of cheat/exploit/rule break used: kick+kick+Slap+kick all time.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8RVJNjRg0

Additional information: First of all.There is no enmity between me and him.All these problems as a result of arrogance of this guy.

There is alot of laggers in the server when he was online but he directly kick me.[/color]

when i kill him he directly kicked me reason lagging or out or something like that.there is no warnning just kick and kick.i'm tired of this shit '" you can check logs of this week ".  The strange thing is that the problem applies to him ..he is a laggot also. so we don't need to kill staff in this case Especially Him . other admins warn player first . i know that's not enough i can type a lot of pages about this guy abuse his ( Moderator Power ) but all know who is the real laggot. if you think that there is no problem in this case just give me permission to kick laggots then that's will be fair.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:19:47 PM by Abidine »

Abidine... .

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
  • Awards VC-MP Mod of the Year (2018)
    • Awards
Re: <SK> - <Admin power abusing> '2'
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 11:25:26 PM »
Well, the thing is I kicked you because you were lagging and I get pmed from many people calling you lagger and they also say you get kicked out when you are knocked down all the time, and I have also been witness to this. Whenever I knock you down you are kicked out for ping and with an instant increase in your ping to get you kicked out. I saw you get instant high ping so I kicked you out well.
https://youtu.be/FJVomK-5o1M

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 11:46:07 PM »
you just need chance to kick me out i don't know why when we was in fight my ping was stable.let's forget about the other kicks and slaps.i think you have something against me.

Even if my ping goes to 1000 server will kick me AUTO but you alaways prefer to abuse your power with kick and slap.

Be carefull to your decisions.

Abidine... .

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 09:20:59 PM »
I slapped so to warn you to fix your ping but as if you can't fix your ping you always lagg on the server and you are always warping all over my screen and others screen, and that is something you know yourself. That is why you don't spawn in the server and when we press F5 and your ping is always over 1000 or maybe over 700. We, moderators, are allowed to kick players who have bad fps and bad ping and instead of fixing it they use it to their advantage and fight to kill their enemy and when their ping jump high they rejoin so they don't get kicked. That's what I saw and kicked you out. And if you are talking about other time when I kicked you it was pretty much easy I kicked you because of the insulting you did to me and you are old enough to know the rules regarding respecting the staff.

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 10:51:12 PM »
That is why you don't spawn in the server

so when my ping is bad i didn't spawn to don't kill anyone with lag advantage.++ you didn't give me warn or slap you directly kicked me. evrything is clear Stop these quirks SK . and don't bother me again with this shit.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 10:54:41 PM by Abidine »

Abidine... .

Offline Sk

• VC-MP Donator
  • #VU
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:14:52 AM »
That is why you don't spawn in the server

so when my ping is bad i didn't spawn to don't kill anyone with lag advantage.++ you didn't give me warn or slap you directly kicked me. evrything is clear Stop these quirks SK . and don't bother me again with this shit.
You have been warned multiple times before and every time you are warned/slapped your reply to me is "You are lagger" + "hhhhhhhhhhh" so you don't even bother my warns both in chat or by a slap. It's pretty much useless if you ask me.

Offline Abidine

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 06:52:19 PM »
You have been warned multiple times before and every time you are warned/slapped

Don't Lie SK . you entered the server then we fight then i killed you then you cry and kicked me out. ++ Your ping is spiking is that your logique ?? . lagger kicked lagger ?!! WTF is that ? kick yourself first then kick me it's a little fair.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 07:02:02 PM by Abidine »

Abidine... .

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 05:58:09 PM »
Removed what 4HM3D wrote in his reply just to make it clear that your reply will eventually be useless if you have nothing to do with report/appeal along with a forum ban.

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 01:30:32 PM »
report accepted, Sk demoted as per collective management decision