Author Topic: OkieDokie - Ban Appeal i already talked to p4t  (Read 1790 times)

Offline OkieDokie

• Tiny Fish
  • Be like Water my friend :)
    • Awards
OkieDokie - Ban Appeal i already talked to p4t
« on: July 09, 2019, 03:09:18 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame:
Time and Date that you were banned: just now, by suri like i said i already talke to p4t and he wasnt going to ban me but gave me warning about racism and said if i do it again i will be banned, than suri logs on and bans me for 4 days for racism/teamkilling/glitching ? and some other bullshit
Suspected Reason (if any):Bullshit
IP Address:you got it
PAC ID:you got it
Admin that banned you SuriAttacker this little shit banning me for 4 days when i already talked to p4t and he gave me warning about racism
Extra notes: i did not glitch, going into bugged areas is allowed if you do not use it to attack or kill other players, plus i did not run in their during a fight therefore it was okay and like i said already talked to p4t only thing i rulebroke was the racism and p4t warned me, but all i said was paki lagger, like i said p4t already reviewed all of this and only thing i rulebroke was racism and he gave me warning and let me off, so i'd like an unban right fucking now please or i am done with this trash bullshit.

Viceland Developer
Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBrutalVids/videos?view_as=subscriber

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: OkieDokie - Ban Appeal i already talked to p4t
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 03:17:28 AM »
It's true that I warned you about the country-specific insults but running into glitched areas to taunt players that are coming after you, and the recent death evade (yes I know you were getting ganged up on but it's no excuse) is still punishable.

However, I was not the one that banned you so you'll have to take this matter up with Suri.

-Add me on PSN-

Offline OkieDokie

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 03:19:20 AM »
i did not run into glitched area when i was being shot at, and i was not their trying to avoid dying, i was there all alone and noone was around and like 3-4 little kids who stalk me came when i was afk smoking weed bro than started talking shit, as for the death evade bullshit i had 20hp and miss judged the building height noone was around me when i jumped

like i wasnt even getting shot at so .
Viceland Developer
Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBrutalVids/videos?view_as=subscriber

Offline OkieDokie

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 03:21:13 AM »
I am not fucking lying bro this is complete bullshit.
Viceland Developer

Offline OkieDokie

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 03:22:38 AM »
you know what how about just fuck you all, im quitting this garbage game and every old player left like me should do the same, leave this garbage game to these little retarded kids, tomany kids using aimlock nowadays anyways and lagtools, if i dont get unbanned right now because this is legit fucking bullshit, i am legit fucking quitting, you will never see me again, and it breaks my heart but i have to let this piece of shit go, its gotten so bad and its getting even worse.
Viceland Developer

Offline Yennah

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2009)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »
OkieDokie your completley out of control ingame and on the forum. Though since your quiting (as you won't be unbanned immediately as per your request) I'll go ahead and close this topic as no further discussion needed.