Poll

If a Minecraft server were to exist should it be PvP or PvE?

PvE
7 (53.8%)
PvP
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Minecraft server  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Yennah

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2009)
    • Awards
Minecraft server
« on: August 06, 2019, 04:42:54 PM »
Hi,

I'm thinking about putting up a Minecraft server for Littlewhitey's community. Just creating this topic to gauge peoples interest.

Is this something you be interested on playing on? Have you had experience with Minecraft before? If so, please feel free to provide any feedback on server plugins you would like to see.

Please also vote above if you would like the server to be PvE (No killing other players) or PvP (Can kill other players).

We would ideally have an anti-griefing plugin to begin with so that players can claim areas of land to build on and other players can't destroy their house/base, set fires to property, kill farm animals/pets etc.

Cheers,

Offline Trung

Re: Minecraft server
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 05:43:00 PM »
u guys play minecraft pc or mobile ????

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 05:47:38 PM »
Nice for sure 1+
Minecraft my fav game, from 2009-2019 still the greatest game!
I played this game for 4 years and still playing , i played the java and the pocket, im playing the pocket version right now,
Making mincraft server will be a great idea, minecraft is getting more popular because of pewdiepie last 2 months.
I prefer it to be PvP , even if i do not have a good experince by making servers or the commands etc.
But im a real pro pvp in pc and mobile, and other things like a single player , skyblock , and gamemodes like bedwars ,eggwars, skywars,lucky island ,build battle and a way way more gamemodes. Yes adding minecraft server will be a great for this server!
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 05:51:51 PM »
u guys play minecraft pc or mobile ????
i prefer it to be pc or even both
Both are too popular but the pc version have a more players
The pocket(mobile)also  can be played on windows 10
PC server would be great!
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline ekthipaige

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 11:45:41 AM »
good idea