Author Topic: Problem  (Read 2127 times)

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: P4P4
Problem
« on: August 10, 2019, 07:08:50 AM »
Im not able to connect to LWs because of the ddraw.dll file in my game directory, but if i delete that file, then my game stops working. please give me a solution

PS: Im using a clean vanilla vc

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »
Bump

Offline Drakola

• VC-MP Donator
  • ThanKs To Allah FoR EvEryThinG!!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: .DraK.
  • VC-MP: [VU_R]Drakola
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
Post screen shot.
Credit: [VU]RoyStang

#VU4Life

Discord : Drakola#9012

Offline AdTec_224

• Management
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 07:52:19 PM »
If you really need to use a ddraw component to get VC to work use this one as it should be allowed through the anti-cheat checks:

Quote from: Silent
GTA III/GTA VC DDraw Component: (last update: 20.05.2018)
This ddraw.dll component fixes some game issues which couldn't be addressed from within the ASI due to the fact ASI files load relatively late in those games.
  • If the settings file is absent, the game will now default to your desktop resolution instead of 640x480x16
  • DirectPlay dependency has been removed - this should improve compatibility with Windows 8 and newer
  • The game will not crash on startup if Data Execution Prevention is enabled for all applications anymore
  • "Cannot find enough available video memory" error showing on some computers has been removed
  • Path to the User Files directory is now obtained differently, hopefully increasing compatibility and future-proofing the games more
  • FILE_FLAG_NO_BUFFERING flag has been removed from IMG reading functions - speeding up streaming
  • All censorships from German and French versions of the game have been removed
  • Fixed an issue which would cause games to freeze if III/VC/SA were running at the same time
DOWNLOAD DDraw Component

Offline P4P4

• VC-MP Donator
  • txeT lanosreP
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 04:00:45 PM »
Thanks @AdTec_224, problem is solved :)