Author Topic: Littlewhitey's SAMP - First to live, last to leave  (Read 5471 times)

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
Littlewhitey's SAMP - First to live, last to leave
« on: January 18, 2020, 04:14:39 PM »
Recently we received a news that one of our neighbor communities (LVP) has shut down their server permanently. LVP and LWs shared almost a similar Gamemode for years and also had the same playerbase. With the same regulars playing on both servers. This news obviously makes us question how long is LWs gonna stick with the constant low player count?

I am posting this to let you know, littlewhitey's SAMP will stand here till SAMP itself lasts. Management is going to do everything in their respective capabilities to keep the server up and it will only be down when Kye/Kalcor decides to pull the plug for SAMP itself.

Also,I haven't been much available to put effort with our present situation, but if anyone; any player, regular, staff member wants to take any effective steps to revive the place I will be more than happy to help them as much possible.

Being said, as littlewhitey's has been the first public server to go live, it will also be the last to leave SAMPs list.

I am positive that if the server is up, with all the ideas and plans executed by the people who care, we will once be as successful to put life back in this place again.

There's also a staff reunion planned by Runey at 4pm GMT January 26th, 2020. If anyone wants to join, please do so. We would love to see all of you guys there!

There's always another way

Offline Renii

Re: Littlewhitey's SAMP - First to live, last to leave
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 09:20:51 PM »
Good to hear that about littlewhiteys
Samp just isnt the same without these servers
RIP LVP  :-\ :'(

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 11:17:18 PM »
Being said, as littlewhitey's has been the first public server to go live, it will also be the last to leave SAMPs list.
Fucking yeah!
Well said Myle, appreciated your words  :)

And people, try all of you to join the reunion and make it epic like the previous ones!

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »

I am positive that if the server is up, with all the ideas and plans executed by the people who care, we will once be as successful to put life back in this place again.
Word.

There's also a staff reunion planned by Runey at 4pm GMT January 26th, 2020. If anyone wants to join, please do so. We would love to see all of you guys there!
Everyone is welcome! Join if you have some spare time to make this event more exciting! :)

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 06:53:52 PM »
I wish you guys all the best from the vcmp community!  8)

-Add me on PSN-

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 08:40:17 PM »
Thanks guys for the support. We will surely make it if everyone stays positive like this <3

There's always another way

Offline Mannan

• VC-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 07:21:40 AM »
Things change. It was said a long time ago that how much players VC:MP has,only SAMP admins have that amount.
But now,all the best wishes for the game and the LWs server.

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 08:53:39 PM »
lol lvp dead?

fact: LW > LVP

Offline Matz

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 01:43:39 AM »
I don't know what will spirit LW up again but I know why LW was full back in time. The former players in both servers were mostly 1990-1999 borns. Personally I was born in 1994 and I grew up in an era which perfectly connects the old and the new. It's a transition period. After 2005, the technology had sped up when compared to the past.

We started playing games with late 90s and early 2000s graphics. Every year new stuff came out. For instance look at Half-Life 1 and 2. The evolvement is A LOT. When you look at new games today, they barely differ in evolvement. So imagine playing GTA SA on your PS2/PC in a september evening in 2005. After Vice City, it's an exciting revolutionary feeling. You play it all day long. And then after this much fun alone you discover a third party mod called SA-MP. Finding out that you will be playing with other people around the world within same session. Double fun, just awesomeness. After some time you do realise it's more than a game. You make friends, chat, even learning a language (I learnt english by playing in LW).

Today's youth is served with high advancement in everything. Why would they play old SA when there are tons of other high-end games. They opened their eyes in high-tech.

To them, what looks more fun, this?

or this?

To get to RP servers, I think no matter what age people are, they tend to play in SA-MP RP servers because it's the most suitable game ever for this kind of gamemode. So it's not dead yet because of that. GTA V hasn't made enough progress so far.

We gotta miss old sa-mp.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 02:48:59 AM by Matz »

Offline [1915]55INE

• VC-MP Donator
  • if i see u more than 140 ping than ur mother suck
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [1915]55INE
  • VC-MP: [1915]55INE
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 08:40:44 PM »
GOOD LUCK GUYS ALL LOVE LW SERVERS <3<3<3 :D
MR.55INE THE KING IN VCMP

Offline deaM^

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: No
  • VC-MP: =FZ=deaN^
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2020, 03:16:36 AM »
GOOD LUCK GUYS ALL LOVE LW SERVERS <3<3<3 :D

Offline DoctorG

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2020, 02:11:57 PM »
Recently we received a news that one of our neighbor communities (LVP) has shut down their server permanently.

This is not true, LVP is still alive. Hopefully both communities will be up and running as long as SA-MP exists!
Blood Brothers

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2020, 12:28:01 AM »
This is not true, LVP is still alive. Hopefully both communities will be up and running as long as SA-MP exists!

This was posted in January, so the news are outdated (appeared to be fake too). We have been aware of the fact that LVP is still up and fully running. :)