Author Topic: Steep Ban Appeal  (Read 1301 times)

Offline R4_Yi^

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: Steep
Steep Ban Appeal
« on: January 22, 2020, 05:41:19 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame:Steep
Time and Date that you were banned:21.01.2020
Suspected Reason (if any):Ban evade (aimlock , speedhack etc.)
IP Address:you known
PAC ID:you know
Admin that banned you (if known):[MK]Halchter
Extra notes:Hi,i still don't understand why i got banned,I'm banned every time I enter the game because of my mistake,I can't enter this game for over 1 year and when i enter the same situation,nicky wolf is the first to ban me for speed hack ( LOL ) ,and knowing that I was banned unfairly at that time I made this ban evade,and it has been going on for years,I made this mistake because I myself am not guilty,whether you believe it or not,i hate tricks cs go, pubg etc,and I played this game a lot and bought hydra with my right, but I can say that it was too short to use this hydra,whatever I am not use hack aimlocker speed tool lag tool etc. please trust me, i used to upload a video
,maybe you can decide that i'm not aimlock,I'm from Turkey maybe I am LAGGER I dont know ur see me. but this game 30 fps ,Maybe that's why I came to you lag,he had allowed me by suriattacker, but he later banned me as speed hack again  ;D  I really can't make sense my ping always 70-90 between how do i use speed hack, i really can't make sense.can you give me a chance again I know permamently banned.but 1 chance please I never used and cheated.whatever bye

Sorry for my english I tryed google translations I hope you understand.

my aim : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PGW8poMegQ ( OLD V?DEO )

surprise me for 2020

Offline Halchter

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Best Driver (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Steep Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 08:44:25 AM »
Denied.