Author Topic: APPEAL- AHMED  (Read 1243 times)

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
APPEAL- AHMED
« on: February 15, 2020, 01:41:58 PM »
Nick used whilst ingame: ahmed_pro_plays
Time and Date that you were banned: JUST NOW MAN
Reason : Racism
IP Address: -
PAC ID: -
Admin that banned you (if known): Morphine
Extra notes: BRO I SWEAR HE IS A FUCKING NOOB FROM MOROCCO IDK WHO IS HIM HE KEEP FUCKING JOIN WITH MY NICKNAME AND MAKE PERSONAL MSG TO EVERY PLAYER AND SAY N WORD PLUS ABUSING COUNTIRES AND HE EVEN DID IT TO ME LOOK https://imgur.com/a/pWnS6Ma
https://imgur.com/a/3kWS5S8
https://imgur.com/a/GGNM8z0
PLZ MORPHINE DONT BE TROLLED BY A GAY LIKE HIM I DONT KNOW WHEN EVEN THIS HAPPEND HE MIGHT JOINED WITH MY NICKNAME AND SAID THIS OR EVEN HE FUCKINIG EDITED THIS IN CHROME COM'ON IM FUCKING KNOW THE RULES VERY WELL IM NOT RISK IT BY SAYING THIS SHIT AND GET BAN , REPORTING A RACISM ITS TOO EZ ANYONE CAN REPORT ME , IM NOT RISK IT ANYMORE HE SURLY WAS HIM COM'ON MAN WHY YOU ARE LIKE THIS RETHINK ABOUT IT GOOD IM NOT FUCKING DOING RACISM IT WASn"T ME U CAN ASK SINED HIMSELF OR EVEN SITIVECLA OR JAH AND SOME PLAYERS WAS YESTERDAY ABOUT THIS GUY WHO WAS SAYING N WORD AND ABUSING COUNTIRES HE DID IT TO ALL  PLUS I ASKED 3lAWI ABOUT HIM HE MIGHT KNOW HIM BECAUSE HE IS FROM MOROCCO BUT HE ALSO DIDN'T KNEW HIM
THANKS FOR READING MORPHINE AND SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH .I CAN ANsWER IF U WANTED TO ASK ME .
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:52:04 AM by 4HM3D »
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: APPEAL
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 05:00:39 PM »
the screenshots you have provided in this ban appeal and the screenshot for which you got banned for are entirely different cases.

as I wrote in the report, in order for someone to be able to type something from your account, it needs to be logged in to.

I also asked for you to provide me with anything constructive and convincing of your innocence, which you still have not done.

Offline 4HM3D.CSS

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
Re: APPEAL
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:21:12 PM »
 I dont know man, this is so weird, yesterday when i was talking with sined, i didn't say any types if racism ,and which make it more weird for me that you are saying in logs i did typed this, im so triggered , if you can check logs again and read since i joined the server , and because i don't know about this i thought it someone was copying my nickname and do racism and abusing , thats why i provided these screenshots,because he was join with my nickname and say to any player n word, MAN yesterday he was joining constantly with similar nickname and abuse every one includes me , and as a guy like me , i again say that im not gonna risk it with saying that because surly someone gonna report me and get ban, but here is the joke : i got reported from the same guy who was using my nicknames and do racism for all players and i got ban for 4 days ,and the another joke he put my face photo in fb as a picture in his forum account , yes this is me i can pm u my fb if you dont believe , Thats is sucks you see him crazy and hater , btw i request you hardly to ban him because he did all this , and this would never happend but if it does happend he might hacked my  account which is not really believeable too much or even it was a missunderstanding, i really dont have  anything else to say , and i dont know how this happend or even why this happend and i dont remember i said such a things like this , after reading all this shit, its your discussion morphine , and im not proud my self as a muslim to say that racism, and again my last request is ban the guy who did all this to me , i mean the guy in screenshots ....
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 05:26:34 PM by 4HM3D »
When I release you from my reproach, I exempt you from being something that concerns me, do not rejoice in my silence, as it indicates that you have become nothing. . .

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: APPEAL- AHMED
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 12:48:27 PM »
after an extensive discussion among senior members of staff with a corresponding, thorough analysis of the logs, we have decided to unban and formally apologize to you for this mishap.

we have determined that someone has indeed forged said 'evidence' of your racial slurs and have unbanned you accordingly.

we will also forgive the spawnkilling report due to the frustration caused and will let it go with a warning.

case closed. (by RajPut)