Nick used whilst ingame:V2X
Time and Date that you were banned:17/03/2020
Suspected Reason (if any): mute evade
IP Address:117.208.102.52
PAC ID: nil
Admin that banned you (if known):p4t
Extra notes:
CHAT LOGS:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[23:48:32]  Sacramento: ;DD
[23:48:34]  [nra]stivicela*: he dont deserve and a monkey family sined
[23:48:47]  Don't forget to add us to your favourites!
[23:48:50]  [nra]stivicela*: much worse
[23:48:52]  Sacramento: !getcar
[23:48:56]  Error: Requested player isn't spawned.
[23:48:58]  Error: Requested player isn't spawned.
[23:49:10]  Error: Requested player isn't spawned.                     [VERY CLEAR I DIDN'T DISTURB THE MAIN-CHAT]
[23:49:11]  Error: Requested player isn't spawned.
[23:49:12]  p4t: l
[23:49:13]  Auto-muted:[ V2X ] Duration:[ 30 seconds ]
[23:49:13]  Error: Requested player isn't spawned.
<disconnected>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I then rejoin a minute later, surpassing the mute threshold.And then the guy banned me for mute evade.
I didn't spam any msg in the main chat nor I do type enough that I get muted repeatedly, so I fail to understand the guy's logic there.
If I mute evaded, yes, I suggested him to mute me for the entire play at the time.
Whatsoever, I got banned for 3 days.What for ?
For not just sitting afk in-game with the mute but rejoining after crossing the mute-limit of 30secs?
Take this more as a report than an unban appeal.
I know the rules well,so what ?
Rules when better combined with brains do more good, don't they ?
He pretty well knows that I won't make any good of escaping a mute-evade(which acc to him I did), anyhow.
This guy got issues.Let's just not lash around.

PS:
I got muted for typing in commands and not text on chat, which very well is a demerit of mute system.
Moreover, a mute is said to be evaded when without crossing the reqd time the person makes a rejoin so as in order to by-pass its out-turn.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:00:08 AM by V2X »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:24:21 PM »
When you get muted, for 30 seconds, or 1 minute, or 10 minutes, you wait until the mute ends before you quit.  If you quit right after you get muted, it's mute evade.  This should be fairly easy to understand, especially for a veteran player like yourself.  Try to be more careful next time

P.S 30 seconds isn't a long time to wait until you're able to use commands. A little patience goes a long way.  Also, I don't have issues :)

-Add me on PSN-