appeal
« on: April 13, 2020, 10:19:43 AM »
Nick used whilst ingame: jok_ER
Time and Date that you were banned: today
Suspected Reason (if any): mute evasion
IP Address: idk
PAC ID:06949
Admin that banned you (if known): siezer
Extra notes: i haven't done any chat mute evasion before you can even look at the chat log i haven't spammed or said anything even, idk if its a bug or what
https://imgur.com/iqmSmQy

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
Re: appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 10:47:39 AM »
I've to let you know leaving the server while being muted is prohibited regardless of the situation you are mentioning. I've no idea and seriously not concerned about the reason of your mute as script automatically detects the spammers.

Even though, I don't agree with the Bug scenario but assuming the case you mentioned, that still falls under the category of mute evasion. Waiting for 30 more seconds wouldn't have done much harm. In simpler words if you've trouble understanding, "Don't ever leave server when you are muted".

Offline JoK3R

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: JOK3R
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 10:55:42 AM »
lol i know the rules i've never done that, you can see the auto mute happened the same time i quit, and i was just killed in a fight before it, didnt get a chance to type anything even its so clear, i dont care if im being banned for a day but i hate when im falesly banned

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 11:13:38 AM »
Sorry mate but as you know rules are applicable for everyone. Don't know the situation which made you leave the server but we are bound to deal with reports based on the evidences provided. Sadly, I'm hearing two stories now, first you mentioned that was a bug and now quitting right at the time of mute message.

Apologies but this ban will stay. This is mute evasion, it should be dealt the way as it is and according to the rules. So, this Ban is justified by all means. Be careful next time :)