• Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 09:47:02 AM »
You left on low hp while you were having fights with Stubborn and Signal for a long time.

Stubborn was running towards you and you were in med store when you left.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:48:48 AM by RajPut »

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: V2X
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 10:03:58 AM »
Well, the fact that  Stubborn was killed.He was at his spawn position.
Observing the logs, you may find that while Stubborn was at his spawnloc, I already commanded !heal and was 2 seconds into it. < Signal disconnected early >
However, I felt satisfied with their meat-slay and quit.
No way he could've made to me from his spawnlocation in less than 8 seconds (with sprint)[ MATH INCLUSIVE]

The point you're talking about is useless. The Homeless Team spawns near to MedStore, so iyo none near the med store could disconnect because there are two teams spawning near the location?- The Greens and The Homeless.
Nonetheless, logs

[00:11:39]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (MP5) (Body)
[00:11:39]  * MKt.stubborn's spree was ended by V2X!
[00:11:57]  >> Vermont killed Sined (Stubby) (Left Leg)
[00:11:58]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Left Leg)
[00:12:12]  You can buy a vehicle with !buycar - use !sellcar to sell the vehicle.
[00:12:18]  >> Vermont killed Sined (Stubby) (Left Arm)
[00:12:21]  Sined: wtf
[00:12:27]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Body)
[00:12:37]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Body)
[00:12:38]  >> [EK]SiGNaL killed V2X (Flamethrower) (Body)
[00:13:12]  Get some ammunition, purchase a weapon at ammunation today!
[00:13:25]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (MP5) (Left Leg)
[00:13:30]  >> Vermont killed Sined (Stubby) (Right Leg)
[00:13:32]  Vermont: xd
[00:13:33]  Sined: ahh fuck that table
[00:13:42]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Right Leg)
[00:13:45]  MKt.stubborn: np
[00:13:51]  >> [EK]SiGNaL killed V2X (Flamethrower) (Body)
[00:13:53]  DarKGh0sT.: !getcar
[00:14:03]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Right Leg)
[00:14:12]  Want to use a different nickname? Change your nickname at https://pacommunity.co.uk/
[00:14:29]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Body)
[00:14:33]  Sined: ty
[00:14:33]  >> [EK]SiGNaL killed V2X (Flamethrower) (Body)
[00:14:37]  MKt.stubborn: !heal
[00:14:37]  Sined: the idiot wanted to steal my kill
[00:14:40]  * Healed:[ MKt.stubborn ] Cost:[ $300 ]
[00:14:40]  [EK]SiGNaL: lol
[00:14:51]  *> ios7. connected. <*
[00:14:52]  *** ios7. is connecting from Peru.
[00:15:00]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Torso)
[00:15:12]  Don't forget to add us to your favourites!
[00:15:39]  >> ios7. killed DarKGh0sT. (Shotgun) (Left Leg)
[00:15:39]  * DarKGh0sT.'s spree was ended by ios7.!
[00:15:54]  DarKGh0sT.: !getcar
[00:16:03]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Head)
[00:16:05]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Torso)
[00:16:08]  Sined: hhh
[00:16:12]  Report cheaters/hackers on our forum: https://littlewhiteys.com/
[00:16:12]  Vermont: D:
[00:16:19]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Left Leg)
[00:16:28]  You will be healed in 3 seconds to prevent abuse...
[00:16:28]  V2X: !heal
[00:16:29]  Error: You must be standing still to use this command.
[00:16:32]  Vermont: come
[00:16:37]  *> [EK]SiGNaL disconnected (timeout). <*
[00:16:42]  >> DarKGh0sT. killed ios7. (M4) (Head)
[00:16:49]  >> Vermont killed Sined (Stubby) (Head)
[00:16:55]  >> DarKGh0sT. killed ios7. (M4) (Head)
[00:16:59]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Body)                          [ KILLED HIM IN MEDSTORE ]

[00:17:01]  You will be healed in 3 seconds to prevent abuse...            [TYPED AT INSTANT]
[00:17:01]  V2X: !heal                                                                             
            [ two seconds into it]                                                                                                   [THE HEAL WOULD'VE BEEN NICELY SAFE]
[00:17:03]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Left Arm)  [ HE SPAWNED AND MAYBE RAN ]

--------------------------------------------------------- LONG TALK SHORT-------------------------------------------------------------
EASY SOLVE TO REPORT:
SEE THE TIMES ON LHS: 16:59 I KILLED HIM
17:01 I TYPED HEAL i.e  2 SECS LATER                       [ YOU CLEARLY ACCEPT NONE BUT STUBBORN WAS NEAR ME]
17.03 SINED KILLED VERMONT ( 2 SECS PROOF )

SHOW ME HOW TO REACH TO MEDSTORE IN LESS THAN 6 SECONDS ?

MATHEMATCAL PROOF:

STUBBORN got KILLED AT 16:59 , KILLED ANIMATION TIME + LOAD TIME + SPAWNTIME + MOTIONAL THRUST TO THEIR MINIMUM VALUES
= 3.45 SECS ( APPROX)                                    [ HE COULD'VE EVEN TOOK MORE]
REST IS THE DISTANCE
 16:59 + 3.45 = 17.03 ( APPROX ROUND-OFF)
AND SINCE I WAS HEALING TILL 17:03, HE WAS LITERALLY AT HIS SPAWN. HENCE PROVED ?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:40:58 AM by V2X »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 10:40:45 AM »
He was running towards you.

you left server after !heal because he would get near to you and would report you for death evade. None had idea that I was spectating.

anyway leaving server with that low hp is taken as evade. and it is not your first time.

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 10:45:04 AM »
What extent do you call near btw ?

When I made the math, what are you even talking about ? The values have been tested.

A second late and I would've healed with Stubborn right at his spawnloc.
So, basically i stand with 100hp at 17:04 when he would've been at mid of the street( to maximum).Also confirmed by you none there but Stubborn.
Did you even consider the timelog?

Spectating, you'd find that atmost he was at the very start of the street.( from Stubborn's perspective)

He was running towards you
Ok, let's have a person running towards me from the Docks, and i quit. That's an evade?
The math + my row-killing on him are more towards my side so what more logic ?

and it is not your first time
Show me any proof of me evading before earlier ?(or any reference)
You must provide with what you say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Literally I provided with all the proofs, you can test them yourselves and examine my logs.
Consider yourself Stubby-shot at say 16:59
You'll have dying animation or a straight death following which a short loadscreen which would last approx 3 seconds. Try running from the basic spawnlocation of the Homeless Stubby skin ( from the shack within) and reach to the med store.It's not less than 6.5 secs.

In meanwhile, at 17:01 I typed !heal with none near ( Stubborn got killed and he's having all those animation math). at 17:04 i would complete my heal and taking back to the homeless Stubby-skin perspective you'd be at the start of the lane leading to the road next to which is the Med Store.
Isn't that enough ?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 11:16:10 AM by V2X »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:11:25 AM »
Look, I am not here to play with seconds. What maths you have done if you add 5 more seconds to it, it still falls under death evade.

And I am afraid, warnings have to log or reference. I have warned you for that more than once.

I stand by my decision.

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 11:22:10 AM »
So literally, I provided everything and you provided nothing.
How can this be sorted ?

If i were to say, I never got warned by you this very year considering dates from October,2019 to March,2020.
October,2019 was when I returned after my 2.5 years break.

If any third person was to see this, the things are all sorted by me.

--------
A person heals at the medstore and leaves while other is at the start of the lane.Is that even evade ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nonetheless, stand-by your decision. It's a busy week for me aswell but learn logics in life.
Reasoning never runs in vain.

PS
The very last time i got banned for 3 days by p4t for evading a mute while I literally never typed any text on the main-chat.It was mine own chat being spammed by " The person you requested hasn't spawned ".
Why so out of logic? The thing never got sorted out by some intellectual.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 11:31:46 AM by V2X »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 08:12:11 PM »
Was going through old reports and I found similar report. (We can't say if homeless was fighting him or not.)

https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,34173.0.html
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:16:51 PM by RajPut »

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 08:45:13 PM »
Not really my case.

In my case, you have a person whose in the Medical Store and the other, after being killed, at his spawn location.

One has already made 2 seconds into the heal while other has momentarily spawned.

What you're trying to say is the healing area in downtown should be made a "No Quit Zone" or something like that, because players spawn near it and run towards you?

Had it been like i'm running low on HP and the person rushing towards me from not-so-close location, then disconnecting-> for sure an evade. But what if a person has already a second left to heal and the other at his very spawnlocation, naturally being so freaking close to the Healing Area.How can that be an evade?

So basically none can disconnect with HP lower than 100 in area threshold from The Heal's to The Pizzas just because there are purple blips by the street and green blips near the jewels on the map.

I feel myself now repeating the same over again but you're still not getting it.

------------------------------------
Consider, I killed him again ( for the ninth time) and did !heal but meanwhile, feel no more the need to play?
While his spawn being near, he rushing towards me for the tenth time.How can that be an evade?

Is it to be like quitting just exactly after killing him? or any other way you can quit after killing him while being in the Med's( like running till the Downtown mid just not to disconnect in the Med's).In any way, according to you, he'll be rushing me.His 2 steps after spawn ( no exaggeration) are counted as rush, for the spawn is too close.

Not even 4 seconds I took to quit after killing him ( logs evident ). What can I do if the Homeless team spawns so close ?
Four seconds pass in mere thinking whether to quit or not to.

Moreover, it would've been still the same to kill him for the very next time as I had on him 8 row kills but that's pretty out of context.

Plus, My HP was 72 and was not dizzy so as to make an advantage quit and no reconnects made to restore HP.

The spawnlocation of the Homeless team being near to the Med's, there should be a fair scheme regarding specific distances  for players who wish to disconnect.

However, the most usual place where the Purple team ( or The Homeless ) makes a fight is the healing enclosure.They get killed and they're always rushing towards you. You cannot make a quit while in that area, be it that the player has just respawned - Rajput's point of view.

Moreover, in reference to the video clip you shared, the person literally entered the Medic area whereas in my case the person has just spawned ( at the Homeless Stubby-Skin spawn ) and there's none else near as confirmed by you. Pretty out of mind to compare the cases even. Timelogs more than enough of an evidence.
I give you full indepence to try out the time-logs and have a stop-watch or counter nearby and then watch where you'll be from the Heal area which you so-call rush.

A question, how'd you quit if not exactly after killing a player from Homeless considering you're in the Healing area of Downtown? You'll atleast take like 3 seconds to have a quick view of chat that's happening that very period and then quit. Meanwhile, a Homeless would be so-called rushing towards you with its first baby steps. :)
No way.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 09:39:15 PM by V2X »

Offline p4t

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2020)
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 02:38:27 AM »
Rajput asked for my input on this cases, so here it is.  From what I understand, V2X was having some fights in downtown for a while, then after he finished killing stubborn he went to the pharmacy and typed !heal, then quit before the heal could finish.  He claims to do this because he was concerned about getting banned for evading, so he wanted to be at full HP before quitting.  This case is remarkably similar to the case made against jok_er, (which Rajput already linked) in which he was ultimately banned.

The question V2X brings up is when exactly is it ok to quit while having duels with other players, or in other words how much distance is required between you and the other player before you can quit safely?

I don't think there's a problem with quitting after you've finished killing somebody, but the issue is that he did !heal which indicated that he wanted to stay and play, if only just for a short time longer, then quit before it activated.  If he wanted to stay a minute longer, then why quit suddenly? He could have easily waited for it to finish then quit.  I feel like I'm having deja vu right now...

-Add me on PSN-

Offline V2X

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 06:48:15 AM »
he went to the pharmacy
Made the killing while in the pharmacy itself.

He claims to do this because he was concerned about getting banned for evading, so he wanted to be at full HP before quitting

Nothing such found.

This case is remarkably similar to the case made against jok_er, (which Rajput already linked) in which he was ultimately banned.

You call it remarkably similar while it's not even similar except the location.
 Here is a brief difference btw the two reports.
Jok_er's case:

1.Video clearly shows that Jok_er was running low on HP( dizzy state) and running he made to the pharmacy.
2.Then there's a player seen entering the pharmacy completely and a cop also chasing along.
3.HP State: somewhere less than 15, probably dizzy.
4.Reconnects made.
Despite, the fact he got banned for not explaining his situation.

V2X's case:

1.Timelogs evident that the time Stubborn was killed I was at pharmacy( 16:59 Stubborn's death, 17:01 !heal )
2.And moreover, you could see Rajput confirming that there was none near me but Stubborn.
3.HP State: 72HP, would take a distant stubby shot and maybe few colt shots to get dizzy.
4.No reconnects made.

As far in the story, it's me healing at 17:01 in the pharmacy while Stubborn at 17:01 having his loadscreen.
17:03 is exactly the time when I quit and that's the moment Stubborn spawns.Why is it difficult to understand?

jok_er was ultimately banned
For sure.
The reason he intentionally/unintentionally reconnected that resulted him back his full HP while players already were a StubbyShot-distance away from him.

but the issue is that he did !heal which indicated that he wanted to stay

Oh.
The heal command shows that the player is interested to stay in the server and spend some more minutes?, cool.

quit before it activated

Why not?
If i wanna quit, why waste $300 while my opponent just spawned after being killed?
I think there's enough independence given by VC:MP for players to quit anytime they want in compliance with the server rules.
The server rules weren't broken. Typing !heal command in pharmacy, not in a single way, means that the player ought not quit and in no way indicates a player's interest. A player would perhaps prefer to save his $300 if he wants to quit seeing none near but new skins spawning.

If he wanted to stay a minute longer
How in the world can you say that? Do you have some powers or is it some new script technology?

He could have easily waited for it to finish then quit
I saved $300.

For anyone interested in knowing the depth:
Take LW's Homeless skin and intentionally (as a test purpose) get killed by some other skin through a stubby while at pharmacy. Start your stopwatch or any timer exactly when you're killed so as to have a reference point. Try to spawn as fast as your reflexes allow.
Like if you start at 16:59 acc to my logs, record (exactly after you started) where or at what particular position would you be after 4 seconds ( 17:03) and then feel free to express your views here.

For those who wish not to scrollup:
[00:16:55]  >> DarKGh0sT. killed ios7. (M4) (Head)
[00:16:59]  >> V2X killed MKt.stubborn (Stubby) (Body)                       

[00:17:01]  You will be healed in 3 seconds to prevent abuse...         
[00:17:01]  V2X: !heal                                                                             
            [ two seconds into it]                                                                                                   
[00:17:03]  >> Sined killed Vermont (Stubby) (Left Arm)
/q
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 07:51:32 AM by V2X »

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards