Author Topic: BUG WTF My account  (Read 2298 times)

Offline RevenanT_249

• Tiny Fish
  • eRRoRisT <3
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [CFt]RevenanT_249
BUG WTF My account
« on: April 06, 2020, 02:36:51 PM »
Hello Admins,
                   My LW account Hacked it doesnt supporting my old pass. When i change my pass through PAC it also doesnt supporting new pass. Plz tell me the solution of this problem THANKS
RegardZ:-
             RevenanT_249
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 04:04:25 PM by RevenanT_249 »

Offline DarkSlayer

• VC-MP Donator
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]DarkSlayer
  • PAC ID: 52504
Re: my pass hacked
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 05:25:16 PM »
I dont think that there is a way for recovering that password u could've set up the most long & difficult password for ur PAC ID anyways u should copy ur post link and paste in discord public chat maybe some 1 there do knows how to help u :)

Offline RevenanT_249

• Tiny Fish
  • eRRoRisT <3
    • Awards
Re: BUG WTF My account
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 05:30:00 PM »
No admins replying  :-X :-X :-X. Plz solve my problem pls

Offline DarkSlayer

• VC-MP Donator
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [MK]DarkSlayer
  • PAC ID: 52504
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 06:57:11 PM »
Give them few days im sure they will spare some time for ur problem
No admins replying  :-X :-X :-X. Plz solve my problem pls
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 08:39:24 PM by DARK SLAYER »

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]Siezer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 07:30:43 PM »
Are you playing from a cafe? Apparently, there's no possible solution as of now due to PAC account issue. The only way to change your password is via PAC since we are not left with it, sadly, no other choice.

Also, do you share your PC with anyone playing VC-MP? LW provides you with auto-login option, maybe due to that, you didn't login in all this time and probably forgot your password, lol. This happens with me usually, please try logging in again, might work.

According to the logs, your UID has been changed. So, you are falling in the latter category, I assume. Most probably, you forgot your password.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:33:23 PM by Siezer »

Offline RevenanT_249

• Tiny Fish
  • eRRoRisT <3
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 08:09:38 AM »
Now what is the solution ?? NO PC CHANGED I AM SURE. In that account there were no stats there are only money 30 lac or maybe 35 lac i will change my account then you admins can come and give me money i am sure that you admins accept this > This is better and easy solution and i am agree to this . Thanks
AND I AM NOT CAFE PLAYER
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 08:23:06 AM by RevenanT_249 »

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 10:12:31 AM »
I'm afraid we can't assist you. The problem isn't from our side, neither script is faulty nor PAC system is bugged. If you've tried "forgot password" option and yet not working, that's troublesome.

Show me the evidences of PAC issue. If the new password isn't working, I've to see the pictures or any visual evidence so I can report accordingly. Either PM me or paste here.

Offline Siezer

• VC-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 04:17:30 AM »
I've investigated further about this matter. The PAC system seems to be all working good. Due to uncertainty produced by you, several of our staff members re-checked it. We went into more details and found out you are trying blatantly lying about all of this just to receive free money which isn't possible.

The email address you entered in the video is associated with a different name. In the video, you had already opened the inbox of a different email account which contained the PAC email. I had spoke to you on discord and even asked you if there is any truth being hidden or if you are trying to play smart because all the systems were working perfectly but you refused.

I want you to know, we've all the data and details available, we'll figure out things eventually. They can't be hidden for longer as these matters are proceeded with mutual discussion among the team. According to me, this falls under the category of scamming which you just attempted with staff. Thus, I'm giving you a BAN of two weeks which isn't set to change. This case will be closed and we do not wish to see anymore excuses and lame evidences. Avoid making appeals and topics about this matter.

Thank you!